Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alvin

May 18, 2023
Fear of Cex.. Not your keys not your coins, let's talk about Dex that draws Liquidity from one of the largest Cex. Eterna Hybrid Exchange gives the solution.

Join the community as they test the Eterna Perpetual Futures Dex Beta version and be among the first to use the Dex V1.

Dreadery

Oct 18, 2023
your information is very useful for me
In the crypto world lately, its almost impossible not to fall victim of all the various scams out there and its really thoughtful that initiatives about scams are set up to rescue people from these crooks. In addition, I would also recommend a licensed fraud analyst who had helped me out in recovering my funds sometimes last year, Dr Suzanne (Saren55 on telegram), she was able to make use of adequate proofs that i provided to enforce this recovery and I was able to get back my loss. Anyways, it was not an easy task but most importantly she got the job done.

Cd19221

Jan 23, 2024
Buying cryptocurrency and holding is old news. With copy trading, you can profit from the experience of seasoned traders by copying their moves. Learn the ropes of the market without the stress of making every decision yourself. Click and start copying their trades to earn profits. Interested to know more? Comment below and let's discuss. Remember, investing in cryptocurrencies carries risks, which is why it's always important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor if needed. C d 1 9 2 2 1 @ g m a i l . c o m

Cd19221

Jan 23, 2024
Buying cryptocurrency and holding is old news. With copy trading, you can profit from the experience of seasoned traders by copying their moves. Learn the ropes of the market without the stress of making every decision yourself. Click and start copying their trades to earn profits. Interested to know more? Comment below and let's discuss. Remember, investing in cryptocurrencies carries risks, which is why it's always important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor if needed. C d 1 9 2 2 1 @ g m a i l . c o m