Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
So Luke considers code for a block size increase "easy". Of course it is; compared to the complexity of a >4700 LOC SW:

Reactions: majamalu and Norway

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
interesting development given Roger and Peter Smith have been so vocally in favor of bigger block scaling.

who will set up all these nodes and why?:

• Relaying Payments: TN will relay payments over multiple nodes in the network automatically, using encrypted routing. No one knows who made a payment, allowing for more privacy
so he's solved the routing problem?
  • Seed Peers and automatically provide them with network topology using a basic gossip protocol similar to the one used in the bitcoin network, which allows complex routes over multiple hops
Until both CSV and SegWit are implemented on the bitcoin blockchain, transactions are not enforceable at the bitcoin protocol level. So, the current Thunder prototype is best suited for transactions among a trusted network of users.
[doublepost=1463413125][/doublepost]

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
pretty well said:

Reactions: majamalu

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
Between all the politics: This is actually a very cool concept!

http://unpix.in/

EDIT: No, I'm not related to the project. Just think it looks like a very simple and cool app!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dusty

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
still bouncing around in the small triangle. still should break UP:

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
@bluemoon

i do too; specifically b/c they don't have their grimy little hands all over the core Bitcoin code. it doesn't matter to me that they're a for profit; they're operating at the level 2 layer where it doesn't matter nearly as much and are on the same level footing as 21co. that's ok.

i'll bet dollars to donuts you'll see Blockstream Core dev manipulate the core code to disrupt bc.i's version somehow; b/c there's money involved. in fact, all the money the miners are making today is at stake if LN hubs replace miners in a bid for POS verification vs POW in the long run. stakes are high.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
$DJI catching down to the $DJT. JWN continuing off the cliff:

[doublepost=1463504300][/doublepost]
@cypherdoc:

Is there actual talk of this from anyone?
yes, but i don't remember where.