Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
@Norway

"(Ok, they didn't save Gaddafi in the end, but he had a good ride.)"

looking at his guards, i wonder exactly which one he rode? :LOL:

sorry guys, incredibly tacky, but i couldn't resist.:D (self mod!!! slap, slap!)

Reactions: bluemoon and Norway

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@cypherdoc It's not a secret, they were his harem. And now they need a new job ;)

EDIT: Satoshi can afford them. He made 5 million USD the last two hours....

In the age of baroque, the catholic church had an interesting conception of women: they were either Maria, the mother of god, or Maria Magdalena, the whore. The church was able to like and accept women, but for this the women had to match the standards of holy maria. Since no living women was able to do, every women was seens as a whore and thrown from the palaces of the lord-bishops.

With Satoshi its the same.

The raging is a ritual for every "outing". When Leah Goodman presentet Dorian Nakamoto, reddit was in rage.

Now we have the interesting situation that Reddit is in rage when someone says he is Satoshi himself.

Craig Wright is not the Satoshi the community accepts. If he was a Satoshi worth being the Satoshi, he would have contacted Adam Back oder Peter Todd and not Gavin Andresen. if he was a Satoshi worth being Satoshi, he would vote for small blocks and Lightning, and not for big blocks like Wright.

I really really hope Wright is Satoshi. Just because I want to troll reddit and all mailing lists and twitter and throw the truth against this bastards. The community and the behavior of Core devs has never been more ugly than this week.

Maybe this was his plan: to let the community show its face. If I were Satoshi / Wright and I had 1 million Bitcoins, I would dump 500k now, just to make them cry.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
@Norway

looking at his guards, i wonder exactly which one he rode? :LOL:
you were supposed to answer, "all of them" :p

EDIT: Satoshi can afford them. He made 5 million USD the last two hours....

the one's who buy the coin win!

Reactions: AdrianX and Norway

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
if CW turns out to be Satoshi, what's great will be knowing that it wasn't the NSA who invented Bitcoin.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
there's no excuse for selling off coins here even if someone believes that CW will turn out to be Satoshi and could sell coins. it's the opposite; it's hugely bullish afaic. b/c knowing that the NSA didn't invent Bitcoin to entrap us all in a monitored regulated system would actually stimulate confidence in Bitcoin as a Sound Money system.

remember Silk Road and the graphs i posted yesterday? huge selloff b/c of the fear of selling SR coins. turns out just the opposite; clearing the taint out of Bitcoin.

go1111111

It seems pretty obvious that the person who wrote http://www.drcraigwright.net/consistency-distribution-transactions/ is not the person who wrote the majority of Satoshi's public writings. Wright's blog is so confused and lacks so much understanding of Bitcoin that if he were Satoshi, he must intentionally be trying to sound dumb. But I see no incentive for him to do that.

IMO, these are the two most likely scenarios:

(1) Dave Kleiman was Satoshi (possibly in collaboration with Hal Finney). Wright may have known this and helped with some minor things because he and Dave were good friends. Dave is now dead, so Wright is trying to claim credit because he desperately wants fame and respect. Maybe Dave gave Wright some old keys before he died.

(2) Gavin is helping Wright pass himself off as Satoshi, partly because having Satoshi be a fan of large blocks helps with the block size wars, and because Gavin can't find anyone else who is willing to take on the risk of being publicly known as Satoshi. If Wright moves old coins, it will be because Gavin give him some old private keys (which Satoshi / Hal / Kleiman gave to Gavin before he died).

BldSwtTrs

Sep 10, 2015
(2) Gavin is helping Wright pass himself off as Satoshi, partly because having Satoshi be a fan of large blocks helps with the block size wars, and because Gavin can't find anyone else who is willing to take on the risk of being publicly known as Satoshi. If Wright moves old coins, it will be because Gavin give him some old private keys (which Satoshi / Hal / Kleiman gave to Gavin before he died).
Lol. You are already trying to cope with your future cognitive dissonance when he will move the coins.

It's obvious you understand Bitcoin better than Wright! You are so much smarter!

satoshis_sockpuppet

Feb 22, 2016
@go1111111 Anyone should be sceptical, but if CW moves any Bitcoin from block 0 or 9 there imho is no reason not to believe he is Satoshi or part of a group Satoshi. IF he ever does that...

Your idea (2) is extremely unlikely imho and would be very much out of Gavins usual character.

I'm still 50/50 about him being Satoshi or him being an extremely talented and determined con artist. On one hand we haven't seen any proof at all from him, on the other hand some people I very much respect whom he met are convinced it's him.

What I find funny is how people are convinced he can't be Satoshi b/c of the way he acts. Funnily it's quite the opposite for me, his strange and somehow shady character would fit my idea of Satoshi quite well. Some people seem to be afraid that the creator, or one of a few, might be a strange human with a weird character and extraordinary ideas.
Unfortunately all this fits a con artist as well. ;)

Fuck it, this whole story screams to be worked into a screenplay!

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@BldSwtTrs
Lol!
And Hal would never give anybody his keys. He need the coins when he wakes up from cryo-sleep and is healed in hopefully no more than 10-20 years. Right now, the coins are secure in a frozen brain wallet. I'm going to rent his neighbor nitrogen tank at Alcor if they don't figure out how to fix telomeres by then. ;)

EDIT: @satoshis_sockpuppet This also screams screenplay.

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
there's no excuse for selling off coins here even if someone believes that CW will turn out to be Satoshi and could sell coins. it's the opposite; it's hugely bullish afaic. b/c knowing that the NSA didn't invent Bitcoin to entrap us all in a monitored regulated system would actually stimulate confidence in Bitcoin as a Sound Money system.

remember Silk Road and the graphs i posted yesterday? huge selloff b/c of the fear of selling SR coins. turns out just the opposite; clearing the taint out of Bitcoin.
The games have already begun.

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/4hp2n2/i_bet_1_bitcoin_on_wright_being_satoshi_any/

https://www.fairlay.com/predict/registered/new/will-craig-steven-wright-prove-that-he-has-satoshi-nakamotos-private-pgp-key/

https://www.fairlay.com/predict/registered/new/will-craig-steven-wright-prove-that-he-is-the-miner-of-block-1/

Last edited:

satoshis_sockpuppet

Feb 22, 2016
@Justus Ranvier Yes you're right of course. Make that Block 1. Or sign a message.
Personally I would be happy with any block < 10. Anyhow, I still don't see a reason for him to not publish one of the allegedly signed messages for anyone to verify...

Reactions: AdrianX