Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
over a month ago I said amaury was on track to developing Blockstream 2.0. I'm doubling down on that bet. this is Luke, Peter, and Greg all over again.

Last edited:

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
Boom. The decouplingning?
[doublepost=1560769152][/doublepost]

[doublepost=1560769599,1560768598][/doublepost]Meh... they all went up.

Reactions: cbeast

sploit

Sep 17, 2015
What the fuck happened to this thread? It used to be fun and interesting to read, now it is full of BSV retardedness. Shame on BU.

sploit

Sep 17, 2015
This is not about ABC, it's about BCH, big blocks. How is entertaining this SV nonsense productive? This is how you drain your organization of interesting, intelligent and productive members and swap them with shitposting sockpuppets.

Last edited:

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
This thread is not BU. BU is its members.

Shitposters on this thread don't necessarily materially affect BU

Calm your ponies

Reactions: Richy_T

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
This is not about ABC, it's about BCH, big blocks. How is entertaining this SV nonsense productive? This is how you drain your organization of interesting, intelligent and productive members and swap them with shitposting sockpuppets.

BCH is not about big blocks. It is about medium blocks. Big blocks are dangerous and the development collective will not allow it. Furthermore, even if it were allowed nobody allowed to change the BCH protocol is interested in working on it.

BCH is complete shit sploit, fuck your nonsense.

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
Warning! People donating to Bitcoin Cash Development Fund are being misled.

Three different donation websites for the same fund have very different information about how much have been raised.

https://www.bitcoin.com/fundraise/
191.05 BCH raised so far.

https://www.bitcoincash.org/
458.63 BCH raised so far.

https://www.bitcoinabc.org/
758.93 BCH raised so far.

They all use the same donation address:
bitcoincash:qq29gww57twmvq07las39p3m65x8nw2ngvvuq6adpn

This address has received 191.12 BCH in total.

Last edited:

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
The address shown is the general address, and blockchair.com says it has received 191.119... BCH at this time.

Not sure where you are getting 5.97 BCH.

Besides, it's clear that at least the bitcoincash.org site seems to be aggregating its number from the various projects listed on bitcoin.com/fundraise.

But there is still a slight discrepancy with the percentages displayed, which I think may be due to bitcoin.com working on their site.

But the amounts of BCH contributed to the donation addresses shown on bitcoin.com/fundraise is correct according to the blockchain (as of right now):
  • General BCH dev: 191+ BCH
  • ABC: 214+ BCH
  • BU: 304+ BCH
  • BCHD: 44+ BCH
  • bcash: 4+ BCH
I've rounded down, but it's close to 95% of the stated 800 BCH goal for 1 August. And the fundraiser isn't half over :D

And I'm not even sure if that includes the funds raised by BitKan who reportedly raised 60+ BCH among the Chinese community a short while ago (I must say I didn't check if that figure increased, it's just what I remember, and at the time it wasn't included in the totals displayed on bitcoin.com). If this money is still going in the pot, it would already put it over 100%. Way to go BCH!

Now, would some of the previous ****posters in this thread like to eat their words?

Last edited:

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@freetrader
Who decides how the fund will be spent?

Looks like Roger Ver (Bitcoin.com) will manage donations to BU.
Alternative client donations will be managed by Bitcoin.com.
Bitcoin.com says some of the funds will be managed by something called FVNI (No explanations or links.)

The other two sites say nothing about who will manage the funds.

Will BU get a fraction of general donations? How big?

Last edited:

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
Now, would some of the previous ****posters in this thread like to eat their words?
The lead devaluator, the ****lord, a previous ****poster in this thread wants moar. Much moar:
How do we get 20 million in funding?
Take over the network. We have 7B of value under control and a good userbase. This can be sold to VC.

But 800 coins should be enough for the next 3 hardforks.
It does not take much effort for the protocol coders to make all the apps and solutions incompatible twice per year. That's a very cheap kind of cyber terror.

I can't count how often I am asked to comment on weird csw things and to be critical of him and Calvin to be taken serious as a bsv supporter. Now I want to know, bch supporters: where's you outcry about you shitlord dictator benevolently extorting Roger with the threat of doing the blockstream?

@freetrader @sploit

Welcome, BTW, I am quite sad that so few bch people have stayed here and left freetrader alone with us crazy bsv supporters. Hope you participate in the discussion.

It doesn't need to be that toxic. On a recent Berlin visit I joined the bch meetup. It was mixed with bch and bsv people, and the atmosphere was very good. It was a very inspiration experience ...
[doublepost=1560836562][/doublepost]
The lead devaluator, the ****lord, a previous ****poster in this thread wants moar. Much moar:
How do we get 20 million in funding?
Take over the network. We have 7B of value under control and a good userbase. This can be sold to VC.

But 800 coins should be enough for the next 3 hardforks.
It does not take much effort for the protocol coders to make all the apps and solutions incompatible twice per year. That's a very cheap kind of cyber terror.
Shitlord dictator literally extorts Roger and bitpay with the threat of hijacking bitcoin cash.

Someone spends hundreds of bch.

What does little shitlord learn?

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
ask for moar
[doublepost=1560838038,1560837275][/doublepost]btw, the moment an open source protocol dev asks for money, it's all over. plain and simple. why? because they can no longer claim they're acting solely out of technical matters/concerns. asking for money is pure economics, shitheads. and the way @deadalnix talks, he'll take it a step further and sellout sooner than you think. you see it in @imunames comments too.