Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

lunar

Aug 28, 2015
@theZerg you might like this.

Clemens' construction is not Turing complete at all -- its not even a computer.
Bitcoin is Turing Complete in Three Different Ways

"The accurate thing to say is, at scale the set of numbers that can be computed by bitcoin is larger than any real world computer. Or the set of languages that can be decided by bitcoin, is a larger set than any other real world computer 'at scale', because it's going to be enormous"

"All other coins are a regression from the original Bitcoin. Bitcoin solved every problem that needed to be solved originally. It solved every economic problem, it solved every technical problem, and it solved every legal problem. It solved the problem of a better internet. it solved the problem of sound money, it solved every problem that need to be solved at the base layer, to fully unify information and money... thats what it ultimately is BITCOIN"

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
blocksize creation UP

Reactions: Windowly and bitsko

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
AFAIK, no representatives from Shitcoin Unlimited are talking at this bitcoin conference.

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
Calbin happy, pump easy when on few controlled exchanges (wasssaaaaa)

CG conference attendees happy, no-one likes sad faces in the audience

Dump will follow as night follows day

BSV moonlambo crowd will then headscratch like BTC moonlambo crowd

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
bsv following the btc grind higher circa 2009-2017.

gotta luv it.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
reality always catches up
[doublepost=1559129095][/doublepost]I mean, everyone can see that ABC is just the latest version of small block core philosophy crippled at 32mb. even the adaptive algo pales in comparison to what is being achieved on BSV with huge blocksizes soon to be unlimited. algorithms come with dev bias that can back fire and lead to constant manipulation. better to go with what obviously will work; just remove the limit altogether and let the users negotiate with miners to set soft limits. pure and simple economic incentives .
[doublepost=1559129580,1559128570][/doublepost]been awhile since we looked at the ratio BSV/BCH; all the way up to 0.33.

damn.

@freetrader
[doublepost=1559129952][/doublepost]I really feel sad for @deadalnix always having to cry about money and constantly railing on about the need to dev out technical debt. give that man a donation please @freetrader . sounds like Luke Greg, and Toddler circa 2012 when all they could say was "pay me". maybe @deadalnix gets around to forming Blockstream 2.0.
[doublepost=1559130312][/doublepost]

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
I mean, everyone can see that ABC is just the latest version of small block core philosophy
There's something about the three words "Adjustable Blocksize Cap" that you didn't understand.
I can't help you until you do :)

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
i know this upsets you:

[doublepost=1559137287][/doublepost]aww, poor baby @freetrader

Reactions: Norway

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
since @freetrader doesn't want me talking about price or charts, i guess i gotta do so.

for those paying attention, there's trouble that has been brewing in the general economy. for quite a while actually (11y since last crisis). as you can see, the $DJI has formed a wicked double top below the previous high from Oct. it's breaking to lower lows from Mar and earlier this May. as of today actually. that's bad. look the hell out in your general investments. the really positive thing about this that we've never seen before is a coincident rally in crypto, Bitcoin in general, and more specifically in BSV. flee to safety? i think so:

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
> Key part of this thread for years.

not according to some numpkins.
[doublepost=1559140417,1559139375][/doublepost]the setup is perfect:

1. nobody LIKES my posts anymore :cry::(:eek::rolleyes::):D
2. everyone hates CSW
3. BSV went all the way to 36 at the bottom
4. @freetrader baby saboteur trolling this thread in panic mode
5. all BSV haters (BU & ABC supporters) except the numpkin (4) above gone into hiding or resigned
6. lawsuits flying left and right
7. Dow rolling over
8. diversity of opinion is high in this thread hidden by the the lurking and demonstrated by the general lack of LIKES doled out. no, i don't take it personally (BU/ABC devs & their supporters, i know you're out there)

the contrarian in me luvs this. buy buy buy.
[doublepost=1559141411][/doublepost]oops, BSV heads to the top:

Last edited: