Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

You keep saying this as if it were true.
Meanwhile, you run around making false claims about BU's blocksize being set by Amaury.
I'm ashamed to say you are a fellow BU member.

Wasn't aware that the STN wasn't open to general participation.
How is SV going to ensure BU cannot participate on their test network?

You are still in a mindset where BSV hasn't somehow split off from Bitcoin Cash.
BU is free to make its own destiny as a client on Bitcoin Cash.
If demand grows faster than ABC or other clients can handle, and BU is positioned to handle things better, why would miners not use it?
Stop playing dumb. You know very well that what you say is not true.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. You get what you wanted. So, why do you fight your word games instead of partying?

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
If you are ashamed of what you're doing, you keep your mouth shut. Like any criminal.

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
Craig is not acting alone he is part of something much bigger than just the crypto industry.
Its a group, factions within military intelligence community.
Shit. you guys are funny. None of you even bothered to deny this, while not asking for proof.

CSW running to the state for validation of his Satoshi status. :LOL:
[doublepost=1557183208,1557182254][/doublepost]
If you are ashamed of what you're doing, you keep your mouth shut. Like any criminal.
@Norway: Are you really that ignorant that you believe criminals are ashamed of what they're doing and keep their mouths shut?

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
I'm definitely inclined to believe he's not the inventor of Bitcoin.
He may be doing his thing for the usual reasons (money, power, fame) or what Manfred said may be right, and he's there to ensure control of Bitcoin rests with the state.

BTW Bitcoin has seen its fair share of Satoshi imposters.
We are pretty well prepared and attentive to this sort of thing, thanks.

But what will you do if a court finds him to be a liar and a fraud, as some have alleged?

The inventor of bitcoin is the enemy of bitcoin?
Does that mean we get a replacement strawman?
The "Aussie man bad" trope is really worn out...

cbeast

Sep 15, 2015
BSV supporters could, in theory, try and elect a developer who is friendly to BSV with the intention of using BU resources toward porting BU tech to the BSV codebase.

Would BCH supporters reject in the vote? Its quite possible.

As bitcoin professionalizes, will there remain a place for a democratic development process?
I am fine with BU destroying their future if that is their fate. I am fine with privately owned companies building competing forks like Blockstream (even if they deny it) and nChain. At this point the name of Bitcoin is thoroughly sullied. Money tokens as the killer app are dead. That's why it's more interesting to look at an upgraded internet security protocol that's monetized. IOT sure gets a lot of attention and it's garbage. BSV seems to be going the right direction even if it doesn't ever Lambo.

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
At this point the name of Bitcoin is thoroughly sullied. Money tokens as the killer app are dead. That's why it's more interesting to look at an upgraded internet security protocol that's monetized.
Ha, so you think.

Move on to Metanet then. Best of luck.

Here's what BU is about:
Article 1: A Peer-to-Peer ElectronicCash System for Planet Earth

I. Satoshi's original vision: a scalable Bitcoin
Bitcoin Unlimited adheres to Satoshi Nakamoto's vision for a system that could scale up to a worldwide payment network and a decentralized monetary system.
Bitcoin (Cash) isn't going to give up its "money token" i.e cash goal.
We are glad though that BSV seems to have found a new direction for itself.

Last edited:

cbeast

Sep 15, 2015
But what will you do if a court finds him to be a liar and a fraud, as some have alleged?
Who has filed fraud charges against him? The patent IP claims will be more interesting. More likely the keys and the wallet will find their way together out of court. I don't think Craig wants to hurt his friend's family. Either way though, those 1M BTC are getting dumped.
[doublepost=1557184979][/doublepost]@Norway
Care to be more specific?

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
Ha, so you think.

Move on to Metanet then. Best of luck.

Here's what BU is about:
no. BU was meant to be cross compatible, if not take over as lead implementation outright. with all the previous bug failures and now with what is an outright political move to not be cross compatible, BU has lost all sight of what it was meant to be; a market driven choice. BU's been ostracized from ABC dev and that will never change.

BU is dead.

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
BU was meant to be cross compatible
BU is open source code.
In the event of a fork, different chains can maintain their own forks of the BU software.
The membership decides which chains the "official" BU project supports.

Seems clear to me.