Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
The new hope for (not)Bitcoin Cash is that the courts will smack down these patents as soon as nchain tries to go head up with a larger entity.

Reactions: Norway

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
I feel like I'm spamming my own thread. but seriously, there is alot of exciting new stuff going on. it feels like BTC's early days:

[doublepost=1553516904][/doublepost]
The new hope for (not)Bitcoin Cash is that the courts will smack down these patents as soon as nchain tries to go head up with a larger entity.
that's highly unlikely as it would then require the courts themselves to overturn a preexisting determination of a gvt agency who's competence has no reason to be questioned in their area of expertise. what's more likely to happen is Occams Razor, accept the patents office determination and force the plaintiff to actually prove his case. patents are not easy nor cheap to obtain dudes.

Last edited:
Reactions: bitsko and Norway

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
I forgot. there's one other time when @deadalnix speaks; when there's politics to be played.

c'mon, he can't be serious. like I said, I saw him pop in here the day before the below reddit thread showed up. he and the other anti bsv guys like @freetrader just can't stay away from GCBU:

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/b3pkv0/should_members_of_bitcoin_unlimited_be_expelled/

instead of actually expressing his views, he decides to pick up and quit BU? who does that? my view is that these guys anger is misplaced at BU. what they should really do is get @Bloomie to shut down this thread to silence guys like me who actually try to express their reasoning in a clear way. Good luck with that

note how @Bagatell also expressed his opinion the other day here via, "I'm outta here".

@deadalnix @Mengerian @Bagatell @freetrader: it never helps your cause to up and run away like children in such a public fashion. no one is fooled.

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
I will miss amaurys sabotage votes the most.

I particularly enjoy the article linked blaming peter rizun of all people for lending credibility to craig wright.

This shit cannot get anymore entertaining. Eat yourselves alive.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
this should put to rest the idea that BCH/ABC is open to contributions from other implementations.

Last edited:
@deadalnix quits Bitcoin Unlimited:

[doublepost=1553521374][/doublepost]Too bad @deadalnix quit BU. He was always voting pro BSV :ROFLMAO:
What a small, salty, insulted mind this Amaury turns out to be. He is still hurt by @theZerg not listening to his advice in 2016, and uses his farewell post to pollute the internet with all the old stories in which Andrew didn't recognize how smart he is.

Reactions: Norway

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
Why do you want us to stay away from GCBU?

Feeling a little Theymos-ish today? Get yourself checked out.
aw, more geek inspired bad reading comprehension? or more nefariously, twisting of the truth? anyone reading carefully can see that I'm encouraging the exact opposite ; I WANT him/them/you to participate in GCBU, if only to express himself so that we can understand the ABC technical path and economic reasoning behind inexplicable moves like 10 block rolling checkpoints yada yada.

>Feeling a little Theymos-ish today? Get yourself checked out.

dude, I'm actually more and more convinced that with every non sequitur that comes outta your mouth you're the real saboteur around here.

Last edited:

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
I will miss amaurys sabotage votes the most.

I particularly enjoy the article linked blaming peter rizun of all people for lending credibility to craig wright.

This shit cannot get anymore entertaining. Eat yourselves alive.
the real Bitcoin knuckling down.

Reactions: Norway and bitsko

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
Eat yourselves alive.
anyone who can't see this is blind.

@theZerg @Peter R @solex @sickpig @petertschipper (can't remember his nick) please consider coming over to BSV. you have zero, nada, no future with ABC. your obvious talent could be highly leveraged in building out rapidly moving and working p2p networking, standard and non-standard script, OP_RETURN apps/utilization. to me, it's obvious you will even be able to make money doing so via innovative proprietary tech built off of non protocol work. BU could provide a sorely needed but compatible BSV implementation that could immediately allow the BSV community to follow in the case asshole CSW reneges on his promises to 1. not prosecute anyone using his patents within BSV 2. lockdown the base protocol after either removing the limit or implementing an adaptive limit 3. any other promises of his i've missed. just ignore him like the rest of the BSV supporters do and be prepared to take over if/when he f*cks up.

your talent would be gladly and openly welcomed. you guys deserve it way better.

Last edited:

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
Quote cypherdoc
please consider coming over to BSV. you have zero, nada, no future with ABC. your obvious talent could be highly leveraged in building out rapidly moving and working p2p networking, standard and non-standard script, OP_RETURN apps/utilization. to me, it's obvious you will even be able to make money doing so via innovative proprietary innovation built off of non protocol work. BU could provide a sorely needed but compatible BSV implementation that could immediately allow the BSV community to follow in the case asshole CSW reneges on his promises to 1. not prosecute anyone using his patents within BSV 2. lockdown the base protocol after either removing the limit or implementing an adaptive limit 3. any other promises of his i've missed. just ignore him like the rest of the BSV supporters do and be prepared to take over if/when he f*cks up.
Charming...

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
Quote cypherdoc

Charming...
it seems quite clear you agree with all that slander levied against BU in @deadalnix's childish rant, eh?

am reading thru all the links just now and this gem popped out from @AdrianX

the software is probably one of the least valuable aspects of Bitcoin.

https://archive.ph/awDbe

[doublepost=1553527571][/doublepost]aww @Norway, you're such a hostile child, lol :/

https://archive.ph/FngD3#selection-2919.1-2919.182

these guys are so fragile in what's supposed to be an anti-fragile industry.
[doublepost=1553527750][/doublepost]so this is an example from @deadalnix of "if you're not with me, you're against me". be d*mned prudence. wasn't he the one who said something along the lines of "let the market figure it out; either way i win". which would imply he held his BSV, no?:

https://archive.ph/ljSAo
[doublepost=1553528037,1553527315][/doublepost]and yes, i agree; isn't this the most absurd allegation of all? @Peter R being accused of enabling CSW? lol:

https://archive.ph/V7nLl

Reactions: bitsko and Norway