Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayJuanGee

Sep 29, 2015
The old manipulation implying that there's some buying going on?
Richy_T - you seem to have allowed this XT/Classic and related propaganda, including battle against core (and Theymos) consume your thinking too much.. I mean really.

A lot of the recent action of the last several weeks from $403 to the current price has been on relatively low trade volume, especially if we compare such trade volume to the period from August to December 2015.

Accordingly there seem to be two most likely scenarios either: 1) we are being manipulated for more than 6 weeks or 2) the sellers are running out of coins in their ability to meet demand that's growing.

You personally seem to be chose the first scenario, even though it seems to be the less likely of the two scenarios... but yeah, I don't really know for sure, except to get a sense based on the total context of things, including what seems to have been the demise of the XT and Classic coupe attempts and also the apparent last gasp attempt at such continued XT/Classic coupe attempt through the Wright alliance.. and that should be apparent (by now) scamster.

I personally get the sense that the second scenario is the more likely scenario based on the totality of circumstances. Nonetheless, we still have to monitor trade volume to verify if a price battle begins to ensue at some point soon.. (maybe this weekend?), and then try to anticipate which direction such price battle will take us.. ... or will we continue to go up passed $470 on relatively low volume, while you (and maybe some of the other seemingly disgruntled folks) keep suggesting that we are being manipulated? We will see, no?

Richy_T

Dec 27, 2015
Not at all. This is just short-term manipulation if anything (not that I am asserting that it is). It has long been a trick to build up the ask side to encourage people to sell lower when someone's in the mood to buy and was discussed often on the old BCT wall observer thread.

Given that we just jumped up 6 dollars... I leave it to you to decide.

JayJuanGee

Sep 29, 2015
Not at all. This is just short-term manipulation if anything (not that I am asserting that it is). It has long been a trick to build up the ask side to encourage people to sell lower when someone's in the mood to buy and was discussed often on the old BCT wall observer thread.

Given that we just jumped up 6 dollars... I leave it to you to decide.

O.k... we may be referring to two different manipulation timelines.

I was attempting to suggest that overall we got a situation going on here that is upwards from $403 to $470. I am not saying that getting passed $470 is inevitable, and I would not deny a large number of short term manipulation strategies (which I attempt to prepare, even though they can be quite difficult to predict or even see exactly while in the middle of them).