[P2P trading platform] by TOP-10 Mining Pool emcd. [No KYC, free withdrawal]

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Platform for P2P cryptocurrency trading based on the TOP-10 mining pool in the world

Secure and fast transactions from trusted sellers with a large selection of currencies and payment methods.

Convenient and profitable crypto trading in a couple of clicks:

1) The cleanest crypto on market -you can buy straight from miners
2) Favorable exchange rate
3) Free withdrawal

What are the things that we promise?

1) Live Support 24/7

2) Your digital assets protection

3) Referral program

Please check these links and join our community to learn more about emcd:

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello!

We remind you that users of our P2P platform can participate in the Airdrop. Participation tickets are given out by both the merchant and the buyer, which means that everyone wins. It's not too late to try your luck!

If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in this thread or in our Telegram chat – we will be happy to answer them.

Thank you for your attention!
Yours sincerely,
emcd. 🫡

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello!

You still have a chance to participate in the Airdrop!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in this thread or in our Telegram chat – we will be happy to answer them.

Thank you for your attention!
Yours sincerely,
emcd. 🫡

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello everyone!

If you ever used our pool, we would like to invite you to leave a review on trustpilot. And if not, then tell us why under this post.
Any question you have – we are ready to answer it.

Thank you for your time.

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello!

We want to tell you that we have a lot of different activities that end in August, including Bug Bounty and Airdrop!
Be sure to take part in them to win prizes in USDT.

Thank you
Sincerely yours,
emcd.

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello and happy beginning of Autumn to you!

We are ending our august activities, the result will be availible at our telegram channel.

Thank you for sticking with us!
Yours,
emcd.

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Good Monday to you!

The results of our activities will be published in our telegram channel on wednesday!
If you have any questions - you can ask them under this thread.

Thank you! :bitcoin:

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello!

Today we are posting results of P2P Airdrop in out telegram channel!
Stay put!

Thank you for your attention.

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello!

We congratulate the lucky winners of P2P AirDrop!
More info can be found in our telegram-channel.
Thank you for participating.

Yours, emcd.

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello and good week to you!
How are you doing today?

I want to let you know that the results of our Bug Bounty will be availible this Wednesday.
If you participated - please make sure to visit our telegram channel.

Thank you for your attention.

Abhrem

Sep 12, 2023
Great! Can you tell me more about the security measures that this platform has in place to protect its users' digital assets? How does the platform ensure that its sellers are trustworthy and reliable? Also, could you provide some examples of the payment methods that are accepted on the platform?

Rungamer111

Sep 3, 2023
Could you provide more details on how the platform ensures the protection of users' digital assets? What security measures or protocols are in place to safeguard against potential risks such as hacking or unauthorized access? Additionally, could you explain the referral program in more detail? What benefits or incentives are offered to users who refer others to the platform?

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Could you provide more details on how the platform ensures the protection of users' digital assets?
We ensure that every user has 2FA and all the user data is well protected.

What security measures or protocols are in place to safeguard against potential risks such as hacking or unauthorized access?
We won't get into the technical nitty-gritty, but I will say that there are enough walls to defend our users from malicious agents.

Additionally, could you explain the referral program in more detail? What benefits or incentives are offered to users who refer others to the platform?
We offer more income for those people that bring in referals, in short.

Reactions: Rungamer111

Rungamer111

Sep 3, 2023
We ensure that every user has 2FA and all the user data is well protected.

We won't get into the technical nitty-gritty, but I will say that there are enough walls to defend our users from malicious agents.

We offer more income for those people that bring in referals, in short.
I'm curious to know if the platform supports any unique or emerging cryptocurrencies that are not commonly found on other trading platforms.

Thank you for providing the links, I'll be sure to check them out to learn more about mc and its community.

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
I'm curious to know if the platform supports any unique or emerging cryptocurrencies that are not commonly found on other trading platforms.

Thank you for providing the links, I'll be sure to check them out to learn more about mc and its community.
Hello!

No, we only trade popular and trusted cryptocurrencies.

Thank you for your question!

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello Friends!

If you want to know what are some P2P offers you can get with us you can contact us under this post or visit our ENG community chat.
Please be sure to write us if you have any questions!

Thanks for your attentinon!
Yours, emcd.

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello, friends!

Have you tried trading on our P2P platform? Well you should!
We can offer you cryptocurrency directly from miners!

Thank you.

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello Friends!

We want to tell you that we have a small news channel that posts updates for our community! Come and subscribe.

Thank you.

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello Friends!

How are you doing today? Did you know that elecricity costs are the lowest in the most unexpected countries? No? Come join our news channel to learn more!

Thank you!