MEME FACTORY

Norway

Sep 29, 2015

This thread is all about making/improving memes
(pics and text) related to the current situation of bitcoin.

Please post rough ideas in text or sketches, and I will humbly try to make a cool version of it (if I bother).

You may also kick my arrogant ass by doing it better than I will ever be able to. But I doubt it...

Last edited:

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
thinks bitcoin is censorship resistant, supports censorship on r/bitcoin to ensure it.

bfd444 supports bitcoin, says everyone is better of using MasterCard.

This is what trolls look like in real life, when they are not being paid to promote Blocksteam/Core

Last edited:
Reactions: majamalu and Norway

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@AdrianX
I think suggestion 1 and 3 is good. I would like to include the company name Soluvox as well. Maybe it could be a "commercial" for Soluvox?

It's a competition. Remember, I can also manipulate the photo to some degree. I could put a cock in his hand. But it would have to be Maxwell's cock. And it would have to be so small, the physics/dimensiones wouldn't work, lol!

@theZerg Yes. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alexandre.bergeron.9237

Reactions: majamalu

albin

Nov 8, 2015
That might not be the right guy, Quebec is a big place and that's not a particularly unusual French-Canadian name.

Reactions: Norway

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@albin It's him. But he is deleting shit to cover his identity. I tried to at least save his front Facebook page and his Facebook "Likes" page (with links to Soluvox & bitcoin-companies) now, but it looks like Archive.org doesn't save Facebook pages. His links on LinkedIn and Github have been deleted, AFAIK. He is really trying to hide his identity, lol!
[doublepost=1464649227,1464648570][/doublepost]Weired. The Social media expert (according to his deleted LinkedIn profile) has only 5 friends. And one of them is Stefan Molyneux, the radical bitcoin speaker
https://www.facebook.com/alexandre.bergeron.9237/friends?source_ref=pb_friends_tl

EDIT: The Github profile has not been deleted, just anonymized. (Generic nature picture, no references to anything.)

Last edited:

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
That might not be the right guy, Quebec is a big place and that's not a particularly unusual French-Canadian name.
he does have public pro Blockstream posts and a few bitcoin posts - I know 3 people with my same name, and the chances of them being into bitcoin and pro Blockstream / Core are slim to say the least.

@Norway play the ideas not the person. I think he's a D!¢k but I have no business spreading that idea.

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@AdrianX
The person is related to the idea. (Like Martin Luther King, Ghandi and Donald Trump. No ideas without people.) A person should be held accountable to what he do, even more than his theory.

I agree that pure ideas of how bitcon can work is our strongest side. But sometimes, you need assholes like me to take care of the biggest cunts, lol :)
[doublepost=1464654453][/doublepost]@albin not shure where you found that. But if you can save that info on a third party service, á la archive.org, it would be cool. And share the link.

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@solex Yeah he is a cubicle guy. If he is a "real" person.

And @solex , don't get me wrong. @Peter R has done some great animations that is more important than this shit,

LET'S PARTY!

Sorry, let's just do what we can do as people ;)

Reactions: AdrianX and solex

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in

you can put BS444 face on this image and caption it: Telemarketing digital influencing like a Boss
you could put something funny on the screen: Saving Core since October 2014 so you don't have too.

Reactions: Norway