Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

Bagatell

Aug 28, 2015
@Christoph Bergman

There's something strange going on with unreddit. That or reddit have stopped censoring.

Reactions: rocks
@Christoph Bergmann most of us "don't limit bitcoin blockchain growth" proponents are banned from posting there. So nothing to delete.

I couldn't be bothered to head over there anymore. I occasionally visit when I am in the mood for Bitcoin cat videos though.
Hmm, I'd prefer to do the same, but at the end of the day on r/btc everybody knows what to do and r/bitcoin stays the place where you get in touch with the manipulators and the manipulated.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
they're here:

[doublepost=1456352155,1456351251][/doublepost]@Peter R

time to update your red zone tx graph and post it here. i want to tweet it to Ver.
[doublepost=1456352425][/doublepost]oh heavens. these guys are full of it:

Before the final copy was released officially Adam Back asked for that title to be changed to individual after consulting with others, including other Blockstream employees, as well non-Blockstream Bitcoin devs such as myself, both at the meeting and on IRC.

Last edited:
Reactions: majamalu

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
@YarkoL: i have hypothesis which i'd like to put up here for debate:

As long as a project remains open-source, it cannot easily "break away" through POW without the blessing of its origin, since the origin can "follow the POW change" quite easily.

Like a divorce cannot be clean unless both parties are willing.

This could result in a dragged out, messy divorce "POW fight" until resources on one side are exhausted.

Addendum: whoever closes his source first is out of the race anyway -> unclean exit scam

Reactions: majamalu

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
just on cue before the Chinese wake up and see the community reaction to the lack of consensus.

-ck suggests deleting the post and non other than Greg pipes up to say sure go ahead it's just a little whitewash in their favor if you remove the last few pages. What altruism!

gmaxwell said:
I for one think the posts are an example unprofessional practices on the part of F2Pool, and are of topical interest to miners considering using the pool. I hope history isn't whitewashed through their removal.

Last edited:

sickpig

Aug 28, 2015
Just received an email from kraken (BS customer, see Liquid) that among other things just informs me that:

kraken said:
You may have noticed something extraordinary recently: there has been an explosion of interest and activity around ether. In fact, we’ve just seen a 100% week-on-week increase in ether price. Ethereum’s market cap sits today at 8% of Bitcoin’s, and exceeds that of both Ripple and Litecoin combined. If you’re interested in trading, Kraken offers ether (ETH) against USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, JPY and XBT.
[doublepost=1456356791][/doublepost]
@sickpig
tradeblock says they got the last two.

you gotta love the news flow in the Bitcoin world, its ebbs and flows are better than the price chart.
unfortunately one of them is a version 4 block :/