Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
Reactions: lunar

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
We talk about why it was an easy choice for us, as a business, to go for BSV in the interview.

I hope @solex understands one of the points we're explaining.

We, as a business, want a protocol that's static. We don't want to relate to an unpredictible clown car. @solex has expressed that bitcoin needs to keep up with other chains to compete and have the latest features to stay in the game. This is missing the point. First and foremost, businesses want stability. Second: Bitcoin is very general and flexible if you go back to V 0.1.

@solex, you need to do some homework and understand what bignum brought back can do to script. DSV is redundant by this.

@freetrader, we are talking and laughing about your ideas in the interview (no, we don't mention your moniker, sorry). 31 minutes in.

Last edited:
Reactions: cypherdoc

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
Just going to quote @cypherdoc here to demonstrate to what sort of lies the creator of this thread is now stooping.

What a shame.

yeah yeah Mr. Saboteur. this is just one of several incorrect similar comments needing to be corrected :

Reactions: Norway

Peter R

Aug 28, 2015

rocks

Sep 24, 2015
Others are catching onto this, because it is the only way to actually scale. The question now is if those who control BCH will do so and remove the limit which opens up BCH and lets others scale the network.

This reduces (and likely eliminates) their own value as software developers, but is better for the overall network in the long run.

lunar

Aug 28, 2015

cbeast

Sep 15, 2015
While BCH devs are experimenting with changing the protocol to work the way they think it should work, they missed how it actually works. Instead of changing the protocol so one miner can independently do everything, Bitcoin is supposed to follow Adam Smith's model of capitalism to scale. Each component of mining becomes specialized; hashing, storing, distributing, etc. and creates business opportunities with each task. It scales faster because each task can optimize efficiency for their niche talents, skills, and available resources.

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
It's really hard to see what BU can do for my investments and my business now. It was easy to see before.

The Times They Are A-Changin'.

Reactions: bitsko
I'll keep correcting you then.

p.s. Lying in that way is a form of palpable desperation.

You should all cheer up, here's something cheerful to read:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.159.0.pdf
Yes, this was fun. Seems like his draft was saved on his hard disc which was taken to the lawyers of the other side. In the hearing they talked about masses of data handed over.
[doublepost=1556579170,1556578544][/doublepost]I think it's hard to deny the email was faked. The interesting question is: why?

Three hypothesis:

1. Csw is Satoshi, but had no access to the coins. He tried desperately to get it from Ira and faked mails on the way

2. Dave kleiman is Satoshi, and Craig somehow learned it and tried to get the coins from ira

3. Craig is faketoshi and Ira is irrelevant: it's just a makeup in preparation for coming out as Satoshi.

Did I miss an option?

KoKansei

Mar 5, 2016
Option 4: The e-mail is real and he copy-pasted it and sent it to himself two years later as a matter of expediency so that he could convert it into a PDF to be used as documentation for who-knows-what (some bullshit bank account/corporate registry red-tape, maybe?)

There are literally an infinity of potential explanations, some more convoluted than others, depending on how specific you want to get.

cbeast

Sep 15, 2015
Option 4.5 He just likes to back up records he runs across just-in-case, and it just got thrown in the pile while the original is somewhere floating in the wind.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
I'll keep correcting you then.

p.s. Lying in that way is a form of palpable desperation.

You should all cheer up, here's something cheerful to read:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.159.0.pdf
a liar accusing others of lying without evidence? stale2000 is clearly referencing the wrong Testnet, one that hasn't accomplished what the STN has achieved:

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/bitcoin-sv-bsv-announces-sustainable-128mb-blocks-during-scaling-test-network/

[doublepost=1556587228,1556586187][/doublepost]I'm also seeing a moving of the goalposts from guys like @jtoomim where it's no longer an argument against the possibility of 128mb blocks that they were wrong about but instead a complaint that they consist of opreturn tx's vs regular tx's. so what I say. opreturn pays just as good fees from which miners can sustain themselves after the subsidy subsides.

Reactions: Norway