Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
OMG! I don't want to become the Tone Vays of big blocks!

I hate TA because I know it's bullshit. Please don't look at the chart I posted and read the text I wrote.

Hey @Norway. A majority of technical analysis is bullshit like a majority of fundamental analysis is bullshit. But a minority of technical analysis is not bullshit as a minority of fundamental analysis is not bullshit. @masterluc's Elliott Wave predictions for example were great.

I can't remember of any fundamental analyst who made similar successful predictions as @masterluc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Norway

awemany

Aug 19, 2015
for there to be a single chain may be a desideratum of yours, but it is not some kind of requirement on which satoshi failed to deliver. nobody could have predicted how crypto was to evolve. we watch as bitcoin continues to find its way.
But the whole value proposition of Bitcoin falls apart if there isn't one single dominant chain eventually.

awemany

Aug 19, 2015

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
@awemany

You actually asked there "courage for what?" That's amazing. You've been presented a wiki link.
And you have been told that FemenInna "has orders of magnitude more courage to stand up against TPTB than you and me together." The PTB is represented by patriarchal institutions (church and state) that destroyed anarchy. Inna Shevchenko fight's against those disgusting institutions of organized violence, in a way that actually is orders of magnitude more courageous than nearly everyone else's:

satoshis_sockpuppet

Feb 22, 2016
Don't want to get into the next ultra-off-topic believe discussion, but if you believe that;
Inna Shevchenko fight's against those disgusting institutions of organized violence,
you are very naive about this topic.

Femen, Pussyriot and the other toys of degenerated fat cats and the US state department, did more for the resurrection of the orthodox church than anybody else.

awemany

Aug 19, 2015
You actually asked there "courage for what?" That's amazing. You've been presented a wiki link.
And you have been told that FemenInna "has orders of magnitude more courage to stand up against TPTB than you and me together." The PTB is represented by patriarchal institutions (church and state) that destroyed anarchy. Inna Shevchenko fight's against those disgusting institutions of organized violence, in a way that actually is orders of magnitude more courageous than nearly everyone else's:
Meanwhile, that patriarchy has been fully replaced by a matriarchy. Patriarchy, a.k.a. "suck it up and kill each other for the women" (and in reality: the interests of the state) has slowly being replaced by an ideology (feminism) with "ideals" as expressed clearly by Valerie Solanas and their ilk. Which again fits the interests of a few authoritarians. How surprising.

Case in point: FEMEN women have a lot less risk then any men "fighting whatever" in Russia/Ukraine. And I am not saying there's not a very violent and brutal state over there - but try to pull shit they pull equivalent as a man and you end up like this. Yeah, he's exactly a Femen activist. Some bad tongues assert that he's the master mind actually.

... anyways, kind of off-topic, but so much for the patriarchy.

Last edited:

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
Don't want to get into the next ultra-off-topic believe discussion, but if you believe that;

you are very naive about this topic.

Femen, Pussyriot and the other toys of degenerated fat cats and the US state department, did more for the resurrection of the orthodox church than anybody else.
I'm familiar with those conspiracy slanders that are spreaded in eastern and western bullshit forums, but you are very naive if you believe that she works as a toy for them. She could as well slander you and claim that you are a naive toy of the CIA that created digital currencies to destroy cash.

I always find it ridiculous when anonymous keyboard heroes feel to be predestinated to laugh about someone who risks his own life.

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
Meanwhile, that patriarchy has been fully replaced by a matriarchy. Patriarchy, a.k.a. "suck it up and kill each other for the women" (and in reality: the interests of the state) has slowly being replaced by an ideology (feminism) with "ideals" as expressed clearly by Valerie Solanas and their ilk. Which again fits the interests of a few authoritarians. How surprising.
Patriarchy replaced by matriarchy? Supplemented, at the most. Church and state and militarism are still alive and well and dominant. But the society deserves all those institutions. Who is fighting for anarchy? In all those societies there isn't even a fight for direct democracy.

Case in point: FEMEN women have a lot less risk then any men "fighting whatever" in Russia/Ukraine. And I am not saying there's not a very violent and brutal state over there - but try to pull shit they pull equivalent as a man and you end up like this. Yeah, he's exactly a Femen activist. Some bad tongues assert that he's the master mind actually.

... anyways, kind of off-topic, but so much for the patriarchy.
I don't know what you want to tell me with that story.
Whether the enemy of the Organized Violence is male or female doesn't make a big difference to them:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Politkovskaya
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-16275566

albin

Nov 8, 2015
OMG! I don't want to become the Tone Vays of big blocks!
The other day Tone Vays literally said something to the effect of "if the price goes down in the near future I'm going to blame it on 2x"!

World Crypto Network has gotten so far up it's own ass pandering to the "UASF" trolls/shills, that I doubt they have any concept how embarrassing they've become.

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
"Not a retard running around topless and inventing stories"

What stories did Inna Shevchenko invent?

"Btw, what's so anarchistic about prohibiting sex work?"

There is no such thing as 'sex work' in an anarchistic environment.
The homo oeconomicus is an invention of the Organized Violence and didn't exist before.

satoshis_sockpuppet

Feb 22, 2016
What stories did Inna Shevchenko invent?
First and foremost, that Ukrainian women are suppressed lol. Watch any couple from Russia/Ukraine and think about who is suppressing whom. :D

There is no such thing as 'sex work' in an anarchistic environment.
And that's why we have to prohibit it? Femen and the rest of these idiots aren't anarchists, they are just different assholes wanting to fuck you over themselves instead of letting other people fucking you over.

Anyway, location-wise matching topic:
https://news.bitcoin.com/moscow-stock-exchange-trade-cryptocurrency/
a) I wonder if it will really be possible to buy Bitcoin, that could be very bullish imho.
b) Looks like the Russian government sees the problem of just outright prohibiting Bitcoin and doesn't want to be left with empty hands. So they see the option of selling the people "Bitcoin bonds" you can't hide so well. Apart from the fact, that that's pretty idiotic it might just open the gates in Russia for more real Bitcoin trading and possession.

Looks more and more as if Bitcoin is now big enough for governments to really care about it. Interesting!

Reactions: majamalu

molecular

Aug 31, 2015
Hey @Norway.I can't remember of any fundamental analyst who made similar successful predictions as @masterluc.
Especially calling the "multi-year bear market" very close to the 2013 top (around xmas 2013, I think) was fucking impressive. Everyone thought this was extremely unlikely, and yet it happened as he predicted.

He's been wrong at times, too, though.

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
And that's why we have to prohibit it? Femen and the rest of these idiots aren't anarchists, they are just different assholes wanting to fuck you over themselves instead of letting other people fucking you over.
Ridiculous slander. Shevchenko is much more of an anarchist than the average Bitcoiner. She fights a constant fight against the most disgusting variants of organized violence by risking her own life, while the average Bitcoiner just dreams his dream of getting rich. I first had to learn the last years that the average Bitcoiner is a super idiot, a super asshole and an anonymous wimp with a big mouth compared to an Inna Shevchenko. That's why so many men hate her. Islamist, catholicist as well as atheist masculinist wimps.

And a society - of course - should prevent enforced sex work. But it does not / can not, because their individuums are civilized/patronized. Anarchistic communities were able to prevent enforced sex, and haven't been stupid enough to construct and 'live' in monogamous pairing families (famulus = house slave) under the guidance of sick priests and their complicits with the weapon monopoly.

Thousand times sex with the same house slave, but much money, lol. Progress of a species.
Of course, sex then is the first business that evolves in such an unnatural environment.

Last edited:

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
Especially calling the "multi-year bear market" very close to the 2013 top (around xmas 2013, I think) was fucking impressive. Everyone thought this was extremely unlikely, and yet it happened as he predicted.

He's been wrong at times, too, though.
can't lie i'm kinda jelly of this guy.... I didnt count waves... but i made more then a fair share of good calls.
my worst calls are bacily limited to yelling Cheap Coins at 520 420 320 220

Reactions: Norway and AdrianX