When I hear this song, I think about bitcoin

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
post below a song that makes you think of bitcoin. It doesn't have to be a "bitcoin song" per say, whatever goes, this is just for fun

Last edited:

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
if you know anything about me, you know my one true love in this world is Bitcoin

this song makes me think of you my love.:D

VeritasSapere

Nov 16, 2015
This song talks about money, it makes me think of how Bitcoin changes the fundamental nature of money.

There is an old saying, that money is the root of all evil, In the song joey says that money is the root of all people, I like to think that Bitcoin changes this root of money. ;)

Reactions: acidking and marcus

blackspidy

Mar 14, 2016
Not necessarily my bitcoin song, but when bitcoin goes on the bargain sales it tends to go on, I like listening to this song. Partly because it starts off with the lyrics "I'm falling, I'm faaalling!". So far, even when bitcoin price falls more than I like it to, it eventually reaches better heights

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
When I hear this song I think about the future of Bitcoin Cash ;)

Thanks to Mr Scatman for posting the link on Twitter - love the song. Unfortunately old enough to trigger memories :LOL:

Areding

Nov 7, 2018
I never thought about it, but I just realized that I could associate it with Beethoven’s work "The Flight of the Bumblebee".

kate678

Banned
Oct 29, 2019
Seattle, USA
I've never thought that there is a song that I can associate with Bitcoin...But I'm writing about it now and listening to Queen "Bohemian Rhapsody". So, who knows, maybe I'll think about Bitcoin when listen to it in future :)

enthotrader

Oct 5, 2019
It is strange that for someone a cue ball can be associated with music, I definitely do not have such a thing. The only thing it associates with me is with the winter, because I learned about what cryptocurrency is in winter.
Haha. It’s quite relatable.

Logmas

Dec 11, 2018
Music, on the contrary, only distracts me from work, so I can not combine these two actions.