Trading Digits: Crypto Trading Analytics and Market Intel [Looking for feedback]

buckwhitzer

Aug 11, 2023
www.tradingdigits.io
Hey everyone!

I am an enthusiast trader and a year ago I had this idea to create a free-to-use website that would feature all the most essential and useful tools/calculators that traders and investors use on a daily basis.

There are dozens of cool projects that provide excellent analytics and tools for the crypto industry, but it was kind of weird to always have five different websites (or more) open in the browser at the same time to get hold of all the analytics/tools I needed. I think there is a lack of some product that provides access to all these tools at the same page.

Also, even if there are websites that provide lots of analytics for traders at the same place, they are usually highly specific and therefore look somewhat confusing, complex, and difficult to understand for casual traders.

So I learned to code and created it, which took me 12 months. The first sections were made by a developer that I hired whilst I was learning programming, but these days I tend to code all new features myself.

Satoshi Calculator: Calculate SAT to USD and vice versa but also SAT to altcoins in real time. Switch to SAT to ALTS mode, choose the crypto of your preference, and calculate how many satoshis is a certain amount of the crypto you chose and vice versa.

Funding Rates: Check real-time funding rates for perpetual swaps from Binance, ByBit, OKX, and Gate.io, updated every 15 seconds. We’re one of the only two websites on the Internet that provide access to live funding rates from multiple exchanges and the only website that lets you search for some particular coin by its name.

Gas & Fees: This page features both Ethereum gas tracker and Bitcoin transaction fee tracker. Find out real-time ETH transaction fee in gwei / USD (low, medium, and high) as well as the real-time low, medium, and high Bitcoin transaction fees in USD and sat/vB all on the same page.

Position Size: Use this advanced position size calculator to plan your spot, long, or short trades with risk management. I tried to make it both graphic and technical, but it’s still in beta and I’m planning to add more features to it soon.

Market Cap: Compare the market cap of two coins of your choice and find out what the price of the asset 1 would be if it had the market cap of the asset 2 and vice versa.

Fear and Greed Index: Get a clearer picture on the current crypto market feel to be able to catch the tops and bottoms of the market. We're the only website that provides access to the averaged monthly historical performance values of this index.

BTC, DXY, SPX+: A chart that provides real-time correlation between the values of Bitcoin, US Dollar (DXY), S&P 500, Nasdaq, TOTAL1, TOTAL2, and Gold to know where the market may be heading next.

BTC/ETH Returns: Detailed historical performance analytics for monthly and quarterly Bitcoin and Ethereum returns to find out what time of the year the market tends to perform better.

Bitcoin Halving: Find out the exact dates on when the 2024 Bitcoin halving would happen and see detailed analytics on BTC prices before and after all past halvings.

Other self-explicative tools include Cost Averaging (DCA) calculator, Percentage calculator, Stablecoin Peg, Economic Calendar, CME Gap, and BTC Dominance.

I’m actively working on the project and in the following months at least 5 new analytics tools will be added to the website.

If there are some other analytics tools or calculators that you'd like to see on the website (maybe you can't find something you're looking for on the web or you already use some specific tool but it's not made in a user-friendly or modern way) please let me know and I'll include it in the list of the new features to add to the website.

Feedback and your opinions would be highly appreciated. Feel free to ask any questions and thanks a lot for your time and attention.

Last edited:

buckwhitzer

Aug 11, 2023
www.tradingdigits.io
Hey everyone! I rolled out some cool new stuff, check it out.

New Features

• Added Futures exchanges ranking to Exchanges tool (https://www.tradingdigits.io/exchanges-volume-fees)
• Added ordering by highest/lowest to Exchanges tool
• Added close button to the info menus on all pages, which remembers your selection

Improvements

• Overall UI improvements
• Added loading animations for smoother experience to all pages where it was necessary

Bug fixes

• Fixed current BTC price calculations in Bitcoin Halving tool
• Fixed decimal display in Percentage tool

buckwhitzer

Aug 11, 2023
www.tradingdigits.io
Another portion of freshly coded goodness released. Check it out and feel free to ask any questions or leave feedback, it'd be appreciated.

New Features

• Added exchange filtering to Exchanges tool
• In Market Cap and Cost Averaging tools, the calculation results block can now be shared to X (Twitter)
• Added Fullscreen Mode button to the header
• Added time until the next BTC halving in days to the header

Improvements

• Major UI improvements in Satoshi section
• Major UI improvements in Donate section
• Token selection bar in Satoshis, Position Size, and Funding Rates was redesigned
• Calculation results block in Market Cap and Cost Averaging tools was redesigned
• Footer was redegisned

Bug fixes

• Fixed past halving duration results in years/months in Bitcoin Halving tool
• Fixed font display bug in Market Cap, BTC Halving, Fear & Greed, and Release Notes pages

buckwhitzer

Aug 11, 2023
www.tradingdigits.io
Another update released, more animations added and other UI improvements made. Any kind of feedback is appreciated!

Improvements

• Major UI improvements in Position Size section
• Burger menu and nav menu on mobile were redesigned
• Implemented different scrolling mode in the side panel
• Improved performance of drop-down token selection menus
• Added animations to all inputs on the website

Bug fixes

•Multiple bugs were fixed

buckwhitzer

Aug 11, 2023
www.tradingdigits.io
Trading Digits v.1.9.3 is out!

New Features

• Added funding rates from BitGet exchange to Funding Rates tool

Improvements

• Improved performance of Funding Rates tool, full loading time was reduced from ~4 seconds to ~2 seconds
• R:R Ratio input in Position Size calculator now changes color depending on your trade R:R
• Added exchange logos to Exchanges & Fees section

Bug fixes

• Now you can't subscribe to the newsletter using the same email more than once
• Fixed some CSS bugs

buckwhitzer

Aug 11, 2023
www.tradingdigits.io
Hey everyone! We're going to launch a new Wallet Tracker tool this month. The idea is that you will be able to paste any crypto wallet address (or multiple) and track the amount of coins on this wallet, their price and changes in price, market cap, and other analytics. All displayed in a beautiful and modern interface, all interactive.

More to that, it'll be multichain and we're going to release it together with other minor improvements.

buckwhitzer

Aug 11, 2023
www.tradingdigits.io
Our new multichain Portfolio Tracker tool is out: https://www.tradingdigits.io/crypto-portfolio-tracker

Track holdings of any Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Tron wallet in real time without the need of signing up or connecting anything and completely for free. You can track up to 10 wallets at the same time.

Why it is different from other portfolio trackers?

1. It's secure and completely automatic

You don't need to add the tokens you own one by one, which will be stored in a database, to be able to track your portfolio. We pull real-time onchain data from the APIs and then store it in the browser on your local machine so that no one else has access to it apart from you.

2. It's multichain

Most portfolio trackers only let you track ERC-20 Ethereum wallets. Our tracker tool is multichain and lets you track any wallet on Bitcoin, Ethereum or Tron blockchains.

3. It's fast and it includes microcaps

It takes less than 5 seconds to fetch all data from a large Ethereum wallet that holds over 250 tokens, including even the tiniest microcaps.

buckwhitzer

Aug 11, 2023
www.tradingdigits.io
We keep adding more and more cool features to the website. With today's new update you can take beautifully looking screenshots in Market Cap, Bitcoin Halving, and BTC/ETH Returns tools and either save them on your hard drive or copy them to clipboard and share them over here, in Telegram, Discord, or anywhere else.

Apart from that, we added the total net worth of all your wallets to the Portfolio Tracker tool and introduced another layer of APIs for the Ethereum wallets so that more microcap prices are available.

buckwhitzer

Aug 11, 2023
www.tradingdigits.io
Whether it's bear or bull, we keep building new free tools for the crypto community. This month we'll release Crypto Heatmap tool that will feature daily price changes of the most popular coins on the market in one easily readable and nice looking chart. It'll be 100% responsive on all devices, too. So be sure to stay tuned.

On top of that, our new Crypto Heatmap tool will be unique because it'll offer analytics on multiple crypto categories between which you'll be able to change easily with a click of your mouse.The categories that we currently added are Top 50 Cryptos, L1 Tokens, Metaverse, DEFI, DEX Coins, Meme Coins, AI, and GameFi.

Are we missing something? If we do, please send your suggestions on other categories to add in comments. We'll appreciate it.

buckwhitzer

Aug 11, 2023
www.tradingdigits.io
Our new multi-category Crypto Heatmap tool is now out: https://www.tradingdigits.io/crypto-heatmap

Check out the current market state via a clean treemap chart and find out whether the market's most important coins throughout multiple categories—TOP 50, L1, AI, GameFi, DeFi, DEX, and more—are in the green or red today.

On top of being the first crypto heatmap on the market that features multiple coin categories on the same page, we also implemented screenshotting and copy-to-clipboard features so that you can share the heatmap you want in seconds with your followers, friends, or fellow traders.

And if you think that some important coin is missing from some category, just let us know and we'll add it.

buckwhitzer

Aug 11, 2023
www.tradingdigits.io
Trading Digits v.1.11.1: A new update with multiple awesome features is out

New Features

• Added screenshotting & copy-to-clipboard features to Funding Rates and Gas & Fees tools
• Added the possibility to refresh the net value of each separate wallet in Portfolio Tracker tool
• Now we can add new coins to Market Cap tool one by one by user requests

Improvements

• Refactored Market Cap tool, which significantly improved its performance and loading time
• Added market caps for $TAO and $PAAL to AI Crypto Heatmap tool
• Added over 500 new cryptocurrencies to Market Cap tool
• Added cryptocurrency logos to Market Cap tool
• Minor UI improvements

Bug fixes

• Fixed a bug in Portfolio Tracker tool that prevented loading of wallets with an exceptionally large number of coins
• Other minor bug fixes

buckwhitzer

Aug 11, 2023
www.tradingdigits.io
Trading Digits v.1.12: A major new update with huge UI improvements and refactored Position Size calculator is out

New Features

• Added the possibility to manually set the risk in Position Size calculator, which will automatically calculate the recommended position size based on the selected risk
• Added Isolated and Cross modes to the Position size calculator (enabled only when Portfolio Size input is filled)
• Added liquidation and extreme profit notifications to the Position Size calculator
• Added the possibility to switch between USD and Coins for your Position Size in the Position Size calculator
• Added the possibility to switch between 8-hour, daily, weekly, monthly, and annualized rates in Funding Rates section, which will also be reflected on the screenshots
• Added Fear & Greed and ETH Gas values to the header and they all link to their respective pages now

Improvements

• Completely refactored Position Size calculator both in terms of functionality and UI
• Significantly improved the UI by unifying the color scheme of the website and making the sidebar collapsible
• Added cryptocurrency logos to the drop-down menu in the Position Size calculator

buckwhitzer

Aug 11, 2023
www.tradingdigits.io
Multi Category RSI Heatmap tool will be released this month 🔥

Weeks and months go by and by but we never stop writing code for the sake of crypto community. And this month we'll be launching yet another crypto analytics tool: RSI Heatmap.

We'll try to make it the most advanced and user-friendly RSI heatmap in the space as it will not only let you choose the timeframe you want, but also check out the RSI of tokens by categories such as TOP 50, DeFi, DEx, AI, GameFi, Metaverse, and so on.

On top of that, you will also be able to track RSI of custom set of tokens of your choice among other unique features. And you know what, the development is about to be finished so it's going to be released really soon. Stay tuned!

buckwhitzer

Aug 11, 2023
www.tradingdigits.io
Our new multi-category RSI Heatmap is now live 📈

We have just released yet another analytics tool that will help you in analyzing the market and preparing your trades: https://www.tradingdigits.io/rsi-heatmap

This RSI Heatmap takes the most popular coins across multiple categories—Top 50, L1, DeFi, DEx, Metaverse, AI, GameFi, and Meme—calculates their real-time RSI, and plots it onto a nice-looking chart so that you can see the current state and strength of the market.

Available on four different timeframes: 15m (especially for scalpers), 1H, 4H, 1D, and 1W. Let us know if you have any feedback, we'd appreciate it.

buckwhitzer

Aug 11, 2023
www.tradingdigits.io
Trading Digits v.1.14 is out: new Longs vs Shorts tools and other awesome new features

New Features

• Launched new Longs vs Shorts tool that provides real-time data on longs vs shorts and buy/sell taker vol on the world's biggest exchanges. Check it out: https://www.tradingdigits.io/longs-vs-shorts
• Added more messages related to the platform news as well as sliding functionality to the info block on the main page
• Added Top 51-100 coin category to RSI Heatmap tool

Improvements

• You can now calculate your loss without setting up a take profit value in Position Size calculator
• Removed $FTT from Crypto Heatmap and RSI Heatmap tools
• Added $WIF, $JUP, $WEN, and $MANTA to Market Cap calculator
• Added $GROK, $WIF, $JUP, $WEN, and $MANTA to Position Size calculator
• Added $GROK, $WIF, and $WEN to Crypto Heatmap tool

Bug fixes

• Fixed calculation results of small and micro caps in Market Cap calculator
• Other multiple bug fixes in Market Cap calculator
• Small bug fixes in Position Size calculator
• Multiple responsiveness bug fixes
• Fixed SVG chart display bugs

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW EASILY YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: I’m recommending Hacker Steve to anyone who has been a victim of these cryptocurrency binary investment scams. I was a victim and I am ashamed of how I lost 407,000 AUD to these people pretending to be forex and binary traders. I almost lost everything to my family until I came across Hacker Steve online, an expert in crypto recovering from these scammers. He was able to recover my money in six hours. I’m really happy sharing this out there with anyone who needs his service. You can contact him via Gmail: Hackersteve911@gmail.com

Cd19221

Jan 23, 2024
Buying cryptocurrency and holding is old news. With copy trading, you can profit from the experience of seasoned traders by copying their moves. Learn the ropes of the market without the stress of making every decision yourself. Click and start copying their trades to earn profits. Interested to know more? Comment below and let's discuss. Remember, investing in cryptocurrencies carries risks, which is why it's always important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor if needed. C d 1 9 2 2 1 @ g m a i l . c o m

buckwhitzer

Aug 11, 2023
www.tradingdigits.io
Trading Digits v1.15.1 is out

New Features

• Extended the top range of RSI Heatmap tool to 100

Improvements

• Added $BODEN, $POPCAT, $MAGA, $SLERF, $BOME, $ETHFI, and $AEVO to Market Cap and Position Size calculators
• Added $BODEN, $POPCAT, $MAGA, $SLERF, and $BOME to Crypto Heatmap tool
• Added $BOME to RSI Heatmap tool