The adoption of Cryptocurrency?

DeeW

Feb 28, 2018
Hello Bitcoin Forum

I’m writing to everyone because I'm in my third year of university currently in the process of completing my research project. The research project focuses on how cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and how organizations are adopting it and how they can use it for their benefit. I'll like participants to take part of my research through Skype/Telephone it would take approximately 10-15mins. For more details please contact me.

Thank You
Daudi

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
Many people are annoyed of Cryptocurrency and want to stay away from it because they think it is a fraud. They believe it as a scheme for scaming and robbing. We have to change this mind set before thinking that people will adopt it.

Hasike

May 24, 2018
I believe this sphere is worth studying, if such a chance is given. There's future standing behind it.

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
The adoption of Cryptocurrency in the mass public is not possible in the near future. I know KFC Canada is accepting Bitcoin for their products but people are still wary about cryptocurrency. They consider it a fraud and a way of laundering money. We have to remove these thoughts first.

Zolin

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
It will be hard to implement cryptocurrency on a mainstream level. There are a lot of complications in that process. In the mean time, there are some corporations that have started accepting cryptocurrency. K.F.C Canada is one of those smart ones. Do you think Bitcoin is capable enough to go mainstream.

Haert

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
I believe that Bitcoin can become a mainstream currency in some parts of the world. But it will and cannot replace the traditional money. It will be really hard to implement Bitcoin as the sole mainstream currency as majority of the people can't approach the Bitcoin market.

Kesidro

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I think people have adopted is really well in the past decade as they took huge interest in learning about how things go on in the world of cryptos. We have also seen an increase in the websites talking about the Bitcoin. Is not it a proof of its perfect adoptation?