Quppy - Multicurrency cross-platform cryptowallet

Quppy

Mar 18, 2020

Do you know the easiest way to top-up your wallets and accounts?
Just save your card in the Quppy app and top-up your wallets in seconds.
Top-ups up to 1500 EUR are credited instantly.

Mojura

Jun 16, 2020
Why don't you try it yourself? =)
In my opinion, this is one of the most convenient and quick solutions. I have bought crypto in this way many times. To be honest, I would like all such platforms to provide the same opportunity.

Quppy

Mar 18, 2020

Don't forget about the Quppy promo! All incoming transactions are FREE!

Quppy

Mar 18, 2020

It doesn't matter, what bank issued your card. You can top up your Quppy accounts with any bank or payment card.

Lanesfer

Jun 14, 2019
Well, you need to integrate two networks that have basically nothing in common. Theoretically, it is possible to make them “talk to each other” but it is not easy.

Quppy

Mar 18, 2020

What a surprise! We are extending the promotion until August 31! Continue to top up your account for FREE. And don't forget to invite your friends!

Quppy

Mar 18, 2020

Due to our customer recognition, Quppy is now listed in the global real-time index of fintech companies and rankings of fintech ecosystems by Findexable. We thank you for your trust and support! Stay tuned for more fantastic features coming very soon!

Quppy

Mar 18, 2020

EXCITING NEWS
The quppy team has closed another investment round. We thank all our customers and partners for using and supporting our services! We have a lot of new features to offer you in the nearest future. Stay tuned!

Quppy

Mar 18, 2020

How European fintechs are surviving world pandemic helping their customers to do so: the Quppy case

It's already been over a year that we are living with the COVID-19 pandemic and it's not yet over. At the same time, businesses and customers much more that governments seem to get not only used to it but even try to take their profits of it read more...

Quppy

Mar 18, 2020

We remind you that if you want to save money on conversion, choose the economical Network Fee. The operational time will increase, and the commission will decrease. And vice versa - if you are not ready to wait, you can pay a little more, but complete the transaction much faster.

Nilazel

Aug 16, 2020
It looks like Quppy will integrate more actively with banks. Have you seen the news about the release of cards before the end of the year?

Reactions: Lanesfer

Lanesfer

Jun 14, 2019
It looks like Quppy will integrate more actively with banks. Have you seen the news about the release of cards before the end of the year?
This is not the first promise of debit cards coming soon, so I would not count too much.
Post automatically merged:

Exodus is also a great multi-currency wallet with cold storage option via Trezor... and built-in exchange.
Hah, but there is no possibility to work with fate currencies, such as euro, while Quppy provides this opportunity and essentially being an alternative to the classic banking. So personally for me Quppy is an obvious choice.

Last edited: