Quppy - Multicurrency cross-platform cryptowallet

Quppy

Mar 18, 2020

Start your journey in the crypto world with Quppy 🌟
Quppy offers extensive functionality for managing both your crypto ₿ and fiat 💵 assets. However, don’t think that Quppy is hard to use. On the contrary, we put a lot of effort into making our app as beginner-friendly as possible ✨.
We streamlined all operations and made working with our app intuitive 📲. Basically, if you have ever tried any e-money application - you already know how to use Quppy 👍. And even if you are a complete beginner - it won’t take long for you to master the platform 🚀.
But just in case - we prepared a comprehensive series of video tutorials 🎥
There you’ll find step-by-step guides for all Quppy features, from the basics to the minute nuances of advanced functionality 📊.

📢 Learn more: quppy.com

Mojura

Jun 16, 2020
I noticed that it is Quppy’s style - they don’t do fancy promotion, they do practical and profitable promotion.

Cd19221

Jan 23, 2024
Buying cryptocurrency and holding is old news. With copy trading, you can profit from the experience of seasoned traders by copying their moves. Learn the ropes of the market without the stress of making every decision yourself. Click and start copying their trades to earn profits. Interested to know more? Comment below and let's discuss. Remember, investing in cryptocurrencies carries risks, which is why it's always important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor if needed. C d 1 9 2 2 1 @ g m a i l . c o m

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW EASILY YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: I’m recommending Hacker Steve to anyone who has been a victim of these cryptocurrency binary investment scams. I was a victim and I am ashamed of how I lost 407,000 AUD to these people pretending to be forex and binary traders. I almost lost everything to my family until I came across Hacker Steve online, an expert in crypto recovering from these scammers. He was able to recover my money in six hours. I’m really happy sharing this out there with anyone who needs his service. You can contact him via Gmail: Hackersteve911@gmail.com

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW EASILY YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: I’m recommending Hacker Steve to anyone who has been a victim of these cryptocurrency binary investment scams. I was a victim and I am ashamed of how I lost 407,000 AUD to these people pretending to be forex and binary traders. I almost lost everything to my family until I came across Hacker Steve online, an expert in crypto recovering from these scammers. He was able to recover my money in six hours. I’m really happy sharing this out there with anyone who needs his service. You can contact him via Gmail: Hackersteve911@gmail.com

Quppy

Mar 18, 2020

🌐 Fintech in 2024: A Year of Revolutionary Changes! 🚀
2024 marks a transformative era in fintech, blending innovation with consumer needs. From the rise of DeFi and CBDCs to AI-driven personal finance, we’re entering a new dimension of financial management. 🤖💰
Discover how cybersecurity, sustainable finance, and open banking are redefining the industry. Stay tuned for the regulatory shifts set to shape the future of fintech. 🔒🌍
🔗 Stay Ahead: Dive into these emerging trends on our medium blog

Cd19221

Jan 23, 2024
Buying cryptocurrency and holding is old news. With copy trading, you can profit from the experience of seasoned traders by copying their moves. Learn the ropes of the market without the stress of making every decision yourself. Click and start copying their trades to earn profits. Interested to know more? Comment below and let's discuss. Remember, investing in cryptocurrencies carries risks, which is why it's always important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor if needed. C d 1 9 2 2 1 @ g m a i l . c o m

Quppy

Mar 18, 2020

🔍🌐 Unraveling the Pareto Principle in Crypto 🌐🔍
Hey Quppy Community! Ever heard of the Pareto 80/20 rule? It's a fascinating concept that sheds light on the dynamics of the crypto world. 🚀
👥 Power in Few Hands: Did you know about 20% of crypto investors and institutions control a staggering 80% of the overall supply in many networks? This imbalance shapes crucial governance decisions and market dynamics.
🗳 Governance & Influence: A mere 20% of token holders actively engage in voting systems but wield about 80% of the voting power. It's a powerful testament to concentrated influence in crypto governance.
💸 Investment Strategies & Risk Management: Applying the 80/20 rule, savvy investors focus on the top 20% of cryptocurrencies, balancing long-term stability and short-term gains. It's all about strategic allocation for maximum impact.
🔄 Promoting Fairness & Inclusivity: To counter this concentration of power, the crypto world is exploring ways like decentralized finance (DeFi) and fair token distributions. These steps aim to foster a more equitable and accessible crypto environment for all.

Quppy

Mar 18, 2020

Crypto is the best travel money 💼✈

Cryptocurrencies finally solved the problem of travel money:
- You can avoid foreign card fees that can exceed 10-15% of the transaction in some cases 💳💸
- You don’t have to deal with the inherent risk of carrying around a lot of cash 💰🚫
- You can’t be ripped off on currency exchange if you can pay in crypto 💱✅
The last point gradually becomes more and more relevant, as more and more shops, restaurants, and even hotels all over the world accept cryptocurrencies 🌍🛍.
Moreover, with Quppy you can enjoy all the benefits of using crypto during your trips while having easy access to major fiat currencies at your fingertips 🌐💵. Converting between assets and currencies in Quppy wallet always happens at a favorable rate and without any “surprises” 🔄💫. So with Quppy, you always have a reliable backup option in addition to cryptocurrencies 🔐🔒.

Quppy

Mar 18, 2020

🚀 Big News: Fund Your Quppy Account with Any Debit Card! 🚀 (Now on iOS, Android Coming Soon!)

We're thrilled to announce a major update that's set to transform your Quppy experience! For our iOS users, you can now easily top up your Quppy account in Euros or British Pounds using *any* debit card from *any* bank. Android users, don't worry – this feature will be available for you very soon!

How It Works for iOS Users:
1. Choose the 'Top-Up' option in your Quppy app 📲.
2. Enter the amount in EUR or GBP 💷💶.
3. Use your preferred debit card for a seamless transaction 💳.

Why Choose Quppy?
- Top-Notch Security: Your financial safety is our priority 🔒.
- User-Friendly App: Manage your finances with ease, now on iOS and soon on Android 🍏📱.
- Support for Popular Cryptocurrencies: Diversify your portfolio within our platform 🌐💼.
This feature is currently available exclusively for our iOS users, offering them the freedom to fund their accounts from the comfort of their homes, without the hassle of bank transfers. Android users, stay tuned – we're bringing this convenience to you very soon!

Act Now (iOS Users): Don't wait! Try this new feature today and streamline your financial management with Quppy. Android users, keep an eye out for updates – your turn is coming up next!

Sisserly

Dec 5, 2021
I noticed that it is Quppy’s style - they don’t do fancy promotion, they do practical and profitable promotion.
Yep. Quppy’s team is very much a practical lot. The fact they just casually added support for direct balance replenishment from bank cards is good proof of that.

Nilazel

Aug 16, 2020
Well, as they say, “Your mileage may vary”. In my experience, using bank cards is a bit more expensive.

Mojura

Jun 16, 2020
Does it really matter? The options we have - the better. I think that a lot of people will actually use cards now.

x1nef1

Feb 19, 2024

🚀 Big News: Fund Your Quppy Account with Any Debit Card! 🚀 (Now on iOS, Android Coming Soon!)

We're thrilled to announce a major update that's set to transform your Quppy experience! For our iOS users, you can now easily top up your Quppy account in Euros or British Pounds using *any* debit card from *any* bank. Android users, don't worry – this feature will be available for you very soon!

How It Works for iOS Users:
1. Choose the 'Top-Up' option in your Quppy app 📲.
2. Enter the amount in EUR or GBP 💷💶.
3. Use your preferred debit card for a seamless transaction 💳.

Why Choose Quppy?
- Top-Notch Security: Your financial safety is our priority 🔒.
- User-Friendly App: Manage your finances with ease, now on iOS and soon on Android 🍏📱.
- Support for Popular Cryptocurrencies: Diversify your portfolio within our platform 🌐💼.
This feature is currently available exclusively for our iOS users, offering them the freedom to fund their accounts from the comfort of their homes, without the hassle of bank transfers. Android users, stay tuned – we're bringing this convenience to you very soon!

Act Now (iOS Users): Don't wait! Try this new feature today and streamline your financial management with Quppy. Android users, keep an eye out for updates – your turn is coming up next!

Awesome news! Now I can easily top up my account usin the card. Such a practical update, for real!

Last edited:
Reactions: Quppy

Quppy

Mar 18, 2020

🎁 Get 10 USDT Free: Add Your Bank Card to Quppy Now!
Exciting news! We're launching a special promotion to make your Quppy experience even more rewarding. For a limited time, add your bank card to the Quppy app for topping up your IBAN accounts, and we'll give you 10 USDT for free!

Here's How It Works:
1. Add Your Card: Simply link your bank card to the Quppy app.
2. Top Up Your IBAN: Use your newly added card to top up your IBAN account within Quppy.
3. Receive 10 USDT: After your card is added and your first top-up is successful, 10 USDT will be credited to your account.
Why You'll Love This Update:
- Seamless Top-Ups: Say goodbye to complicated bank transfers. Adding your bank card to Quppy makes topping up your IBAN account as easy as buying a coffee.
- Instant 10 USDT Bonus: Not only do you get the convenience, but we also give you 10 USDT just for trying it out. It's our way of saying thanks!
- Be Among the First: This feature is all about making your life easier. Plus, with a bonus pool of $10,000, those who act quickly get rewarded.

Don't Miss This Opportunity
This offer is available on a first-come, first-served basis until the bonus pool is depleted. Make sure to take advantage of this offer while it lasts.
Ready to get started? Open the Quppy app and add your bank card today. Your 10 USDT bonus is waiting for you!

Sisserly

Dec 5, 2021
Does it really matter? The options we have - the better. I think that a lot of people will actually use cards now.
They certainly will. Especially given that Quppy launched a very generous promotion with bonuses for using cards to replenish balance.

Quppy

Mar 18, 2020

🎉 Exciting Update for Android Users! 🎉

Remember our recent update about topping up your IBAN accounts with Visa and Mastercard on iOS? Well, we've got some fantastic news for our Android users too! 🚀
Now Live on Android:
That's right, the wait is over! Our Android community can now enjoy the same seamless top-up experience. Whether you're team Visa or Mastercard, topping up your Quppy IBAN account is as easy as pie. 🍰
Ready to Dive In?
Just update your Quppy app, head to the 'Top-Up' section, and experience the ease of funding your account with your preferred card. It's time to enjoy the financial freedom you deserve!
Thank you for being with us on this journey. Let's keep making finance easy and accessible for everyone!