QuarkChain - A high-capacity peer-to-peer transactional system

Hoangvuhk3110

Mar 14, 2018

2017 is a year considered successful for cryptocurrency and the blockchain kingdom, although it derives from the hit network WannaCry, but it also helps the world know and give their attention to the blockchain platform. Many of these projects have adopted the advanced chaining technology platform, which is arguably the key to addressing security and transparency issues for the new economy. But it brings a huge loss of hardware resources, the biggest problem of crypto is the current speed of transaction, bitcoin is now considered king of the crypto kingdom only the speed of transaction is. 7TF / s, and this number is not enough to meet the growing demand for heat.

As a necessity, improving transaction speed is an important prerequisite for the continued development of the blockchain system, and today we are exploring a project that aims to create a 1 million transactions per second

Speed is the strength, and the power holder will go first ...
To understand the problem, we will have to look at the past to see how the current popular blockchain trading. For example, when A and B perform a bitcoin transaction, the Blockchain network system (Node) performs the steps to verify the change through algorithms. When this command is given it will have to go through a series of test steps (through different nodes), by checking the "ledger", to see if he still has enough Bitcoins that A wants to use. to pay or not. If everything is guaranteed, the special Node called the Miner (Miner) will "pack" A's suggestion with other confirmed transactions and form a new Block and move on to " "Blockchain" book. Successful transaction! This seems to be very secure ... yes, but the scalability and security capabilities often do not go together in Blockchain technology.

QuarkChain offers a solution that balances these needs by separating the two layers, the first layer being sharding, while the second is the root chain. The structure of QuarkChain is intended to provide a balance between decentralization, extensibility, and security.

• The first layer can be called CONFIDENTIAL: contains all the sub-blocks, also known as the shard where own independent transactions. As the number of shards increases, the number of transactions that can be accommodated on it is also increased.

• The second layer of QuarkChain is the ORIGINAL LAYER (root chain). The rootchain's primary function is to validate all blocks from the sharded chains. The rootchain itself does not contain any transactions.
QuarkChain allows two types of transactions to be passed that are traded in shard placeholders and cross-shard transactions. Transactions in the shard are transactions that occur between addresses within the same segment of the shard. However, the solution that QuarkChain offers is completely different from high-throughput solutions that are making cross-shard transactions. The shard crossover system will be expanded when the number of shards increases. And the speed of the transaction Quarkchain is really surprised, estimated at approximately 100000 + tps, to compare the current visa system at 45000 tps, easy to recognize we have a rocket being launch.

QuarkChain is currently running the first testnet version ahead of schedule. According to our survey, the current performance of Testnet is 2K transactions per second. According to the development roadmap of QuarkChain, in the next milestone the team targets 10K transactions per second and will continue to grow. QuarkChain has publicized Github, however, this Github has not been accessed without the permission of Team

Maybe you will feel a bit confused with the knowledge I just said, no problem, the user's simple to use. And QuarkChain has optimized all in one Smart Wallet application, which stores all addresses owned by users in each shard and is connected through individual private keys.

In theory, a user can have multiple addresses connected to different shards. To solve this problem, QuarkChain applies both accounts in the wallet as primary and secondary accounts. The primary account includes the user's fixed shard address while the secondary address manages the remaining address of the other shard. In order for the fund management to be minimal, any transaction that takes place on the premium account will transfer the remaining balance to the primary account. The user's balance will be maintained on this account, minimizing the risk of confusion between multiple balances in multiple shards.

The QuarkChain Token (QKC) is compatible with ERC-20 and is distributed on Ethereum's Blockchain. After the mainnet is launched in the fourth quarter of 2018, the ERC-20 tokens will be converted to pre-mining tokens. In the future, QKC will be produced by the diggers.

QKC is the only means of trading value in the system as well as reward for the diggers. QuarkChain will support intelligent contracts on the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) to enable future compatibility with existing dApps and increased scalability.

The impressive advance of QuarkChain in advance of the roadmap can create confidence in the QuarkChain team's sharding solution before Ethereum.
When developing sharding, Ethereum is losing time in operating various functions. Does QuarkChain meet such high metrics, which can be determined through the first steps of the project to address this urgent problem.

QuarkChain is also a compatible EVM - decentralized applications will benefit from the ability to handle large amounts of data (high throughput) with the option to migrate to the QuarkChain platform at any time. This will allow opening an integrated door to the network.

The battle handles / transfers a huge amount of data very hard. Some rivals also have the speed of processing such as Zilliqa or Fusion also when the intention to testnet in Q2, and can not be ignored Ethereum again. As always, adopting a protocol is an important piece in this game when the chain will occupy the throne.

Currently, QuarkChain has not announced the partners but the team revealed that the team is really trying to deploy the work. In the whitepaper, QuarkChain points out that some industries may be benefiting from product development - one of which is the development of decentralized telephony applications. In an effort to reach the industry, QuarkChain is creating on-chain development tools for Android devices.

QuarkChain is an adventurous opponent of scalable solutions. Teams focus on the product before moving on to build community and establish partnerships. Although we have released Testnet, we still need to observe more about the speed of development of the project. In addition, QuarkChain's development team is remarkable and has outlasted their potential through Testnet.

And according to their development program, the Mainnet system will start rolling out by the end of 2018, now all projects know that they can not rely on the shadow of the etherium forever, and looking for a path of its own is the best direction, the mainnet launch will be the wing to open the path. That is also a factor that makes me appreciate the project, if you are an investor, I believe you understand the importance of this.

Human factor - the key to success.
Even if a project is perfect, people are the key to winning, with years of experience in sharding and clustering, blockchian and related fields. I appreciate the development team of the project.

Below are the list of consultants with QuarkChain:

The project focuses on the problem of Ethereum's scalebility through Sharding method, moderate hardcap, good experienced dev team, good marketing. This is a potential project worth noting in the coming time. Of course I can not list all here, but I believe this is an egg that you should put in the basket. More information below.

Information about …

Whitepaper: https://www.quarkchain.io/QUARK CHAIN Public Version 0.3.2.pdf

Telegram: https://t.me/quarkchainio

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/quarkchain.quark.5

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quark_Chain

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Success comes from ideas, starting with enthusiastic people and flying high by the whole community
-Author: Hoangvuhk3110

-Link Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1805177

Hoangvuhk3110

Mar 14, 2018

We live in the so-called "technological boom" ... all research and development around computer science is dizzying. When the bitcoin first appeared, it blew a new breath into the critically acclaimed monetary system, many of whom believed in cryptocurrency would be the alternative payment platform for paper money. But at another point of view, the weakness of the old blockchain system is the speed of processing.

We will not talk about the fact that transactions in the form of PoW are consuming a lot of physical resources ... Their speed is not enough to meet current demand. Today, coin of the greatest value in circulation is Bitcoin, with the current calculated productivity of all miners in the world, we only make about 400,000 transactions per day, this figure is equivalent to the processing of the visa system in less than an hour. If we want cryptocurrencies to be used as a perfect payment system, we have to speed up the transaction speed more than once.

Speed is the power of the technology age
You can see a remarkable character from the picture above. Yes ... today we will meet Quarkchain. The biggest advantage of the system is that it is SPEED, with the ambition to become the fastest platform in the industry. Quarkchain offers a new way of doing things called "class split transactions" where a class would be CONFIDENTIAL, which holds all of the subclasses, also known as the independent transactional segment of its own. .... The second layer of QuarkChain is the ORIGINAL LAYER (root chain). The rootchain's primary function is to validate all blocks from the sharded chains. The main purpose of splitting layer is to be able to integrate security factor and speed factor, Cross transactions will also be an important part to support the network, Cross-shard transactions can be issued at any time, and confirmed in minutes. The throughput of cross-shard increases linearly as the number of shards increases.

And efficiency has been proven. In preliminary tests, the transaction speed was recorded up to more than 2 thousand transactions per second, which was provided by 100 volunteers testing the system.

Viewing angle from an investor ...
I've had a more detailed review of the Quarkchain platform, you can also read more about it at my personal wall. And this time, I want to share a different perspective ... I want to see myself as an investor and evaluate the factors that can influence the success of the project. And to answer the question: "Quarkchain is worth a dream project?"

First, I need to confirm that I am not a professional investor, and I just want to send you some thoughts on this project. For me, the projects will have a nice purpose for its appearance, we consider it as the first point, so the second point will be in the development team.

Qi Zhou is the founder and CEO of QuarkChain. He is a software engineer with extensive experience in developing sharding and clustering solutions in Google, Facebook and EMC. Qi holds a Ph.D. in Computer and Electronics Engineering from Georgia Tech.

Zhaoguang Wang is the core Software Engineer in the project. Prior to that he worked at Google for 6 years as a Senior Software Engineer.

Yaodong Yang is a Research Scientist in the QuarkChain project. He is a Demo ++ co-founder. He is also a professor at Xi'an Jiaotong University with a Ph.D. in Virginia Technology.

Xiaoli Ma is also a Research Scientist at QuarkChain. She is also a professor at Georgia Tech and a Electronics and Electrical Engineering.

As you have seen they are highly skilled people in the related fields. If the project is like a house, the members will be the brick, their stability will protect the project. The third point I would like to take you to, is the Quarkchain roadmap, I have seen many roadmaps of different projects, many of them very sketchy. And there are projects for the preparation time just a few months before they start calling for investment, but look at Quarkchain's roadmap:

From Q2 2017, they started their plan, they researched blockchain, put up a complete whitepaper to introduce and perfect their network. At the beginning of March, 2012, after completing their first testnet, they began to believe in the ICO plan. If you are an experienced investor, you probably already know about many fraudulent projects, they take advantage of the name calling for capital to benefit themselves, they do not create projects that have real value. But Quarkchain is different, 100 people have tested Quarkchain's trading network, and their long-term vision to Q2 2019, they will release their official network version, predicting the transaction speed will increase up to over 10k TF / s.
They spent one year researching, one year to test before making a really perfect version for the user. Without haste, they step by step firmly.

After leaving their website, I went to Telegram ... WOW .... more than 75000+ members are really active here, and if you do not know ... today is just the first day of the KYC process. Rare projects have so many members, and about a month or so their projects are just beginning to call for funding, there will be a lot of people joining us.

For those who do not know, I will give you some tips on how to apply for KYC:

1. You will connect to your telegram and search: "@ quark_kyc_bot" to start the system bot.
  2. With the command / start - you will receive the following greeting and instructions.

Well I will have to hide my code, it is my own only. Sorry i can't show... haha.!!!

Then it will be much simpler. You just fill out the information as directed. I hope you will succeed with that.

I personally appreciate the Quarkchain project: "They have a right direction - SPEED, they have a potential
development team and advertising team, have MVP, a strong community behind them ... and After all, they have a real product, a proof of what they say, something that gives the tens of thousands of investors confidence in them.

If there is one final point I would like to say, that is ... to my knowledge, they only need $ 20 million to get enough hardcap, the capital to help them develop their full project ... BUT only in the call for angel investors, $ 16 million was sent. 80% have been invested from angel investors, only 20% for tens of thousands, even hundreds of thousands of outsiders. I would say: "You will need more SPEED, if you do not want to miss the Quarkchain !!!"

If you feel this article is useful to you, I expect you to follow my channel and participate in this potential project. Wish you success with the project.

Information about …

Whitepaper: https://www.quarkchain.io/QUARK CHAIN Public Version 0.3.2.pdf
Telegram: https://t.me/quarkchainio
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quark_Chain
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/quarkchain.quark.5

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Success comes from ideas, starting with enthusiastic people and flying high by the whole community

-Author: Hoangvuhk3110

-Link Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1805177

Crypto Dude

Apr 8, 2018
I hear a lot about quarkchain, perhaps should read about it. Haven't invested in something new since pkt

Members online