Promote Your Token/ICO/Exchange/Website - Crypto Web Directory

GoodLuckToken

Apr 15, 2021
www.goodlucktoken.com
CryptoWebDirectory.com

This isn't your normal web directory! Crypto Web Directory was created to provide a one-stop shop for anyone in need of a specific cryptocurrency resource. The website has 50 specific categories and subcategories which helps visitors quickly (and easily) find whatever it is they might be looking for in the cryptosphere. That's why I consider it more of a catalog as opposed to a website directory. If you currently run a crypto project, then we likely have a category that is geared towards exactly what it is you offer (blog, exchange, token, wallet, mining pool, faucet, blockchain explorer..etc). Anyone interested in getting additional exposure for their cryptocurreny website (along with a great backlink) should consider purchasing a listing before the price goes up!

What makes this directory different than others?
The common web directory is generic, unresponsive and will often have a 500 character limit for your website description. Crypto Web Directory is the complete opposite. This directory is focused specifically on the cryptocurrency industry and category-specific niches within the industry. The site is also responsive and best of all, we have no character limit on your description. Listings in this directory receive their own blog post which is more of a business listing than just a website listing. You're allowed to write as long of a website description as you would like. Want to make it 500 characters? That's fine. Want to make it 500 words like Google would prefer? That's fine too! You control the website description and it can be as long as you want.

What's the costs to get a website listed?
There is a one-time listing fee of $25 USD. This covers the listing of one website into one subcategory, along with a featured image, relevant tags, one dofollow backlink, and website description. As a bonus, all new listings are also tweeted to our Twitter followers at no additional cost.

Extra options are available:
One-time fee of $5 USD to have your listing placed into one additional subcategory.
One-time fee of $5 USD to have one additional backlink added to your listing. (Must be on the same domain)

What payment methods are accepted?
I accept PayPal and most coins (BTC/ETH/DOGE/TRX/XRM/XMR), but if you have other altcoins I could be willing to accept those as well.

How long will my link be active for?
You pay a one-time price (listed above) which includes a permanent link. That means your backlink will remain up for the lifetime of the website!

If you have any additional questions feel free to respond here or Contact Me directly from the website.