Planq ($PLQ) New project! The Mobile-First EVM Layer-1

Forthex

May 24, 2023
Hi Bitcoin Forum! My name is Forthex and I am the community manager for Planq Network. I am here to tell you all about Planq ($PLQ), and answer any questions you have!

What is Planq?
Planq is the very first cryptocurrency to keep mobile usability at heart. We want to take a step back from dependency on desktops. The Planq Blockchain is powered by the $PLQ token. Users in both developed and developing countries can now harness the full potential of blockchain technology using their phones, rather than relying on a desktop computer system. This should have profound impacts on individuals and lead to overall crypto adoption.

Technology
The Planq network runs on a Proof-of-stake (PoS) Consensus mechanism called Tendermint. Planq is built using the Cosmos-SDK and is IBC enabled. To be future-proof and leverage the power of Ethereum, the Planq blockchain is also an EVM-based blockchain (Ethereum virtual machine).

The ecosystem
The first application that Planq launched is Castrum, A mobile wallet that can receive and send crypto to other users and has a fully encrypted chat and all the features the Planq blockchain offers. In the future, all cosmos-Defi applications such as osmosis will be accessible via Castrum. $PLQ is the native token for the Planq blockchain. $PLQ is currently only on decentralised exchanges (Pancakeswap, Uniswap, Osmosis, Hopers) But will soon be on top 15 crypto exchanges. The team hails from the Netherlands, and the Planq Foundation coordinates development.

The key features
- Staking - 250% APR currently (still in distribution phase, so very high)
- Voting in governance
- dapp.space is our first app. This is a cosmos decentralised app library. With $PLQ you can upvote your favorite apps
- Mobile-First development
- Many in-house apps in development (Token generator, DEX, Web wallet dashboard), growing team of external devs.

Project Resources
Discord channel: https://discord.gg/planq-network
Twitter channel: https://twitter.com/PlanqFoundation
Github source code: https://github.com/planq-network/planq

Any links to more information can be found on our Twitter @planqnetwork. I can not post external links yet Hopefully, I got you guys excited about the project. if you have any questions feel free to ask them!

rank78

May 24, 2023
I'm big on Planq! Not only is the price a awesome entry point but the APR is a huge bonus. Check out dapp.space too, it's a great product that has helped me learn about and choose other projects with a variety of tools in the crypto space. Voting helps you look at what may offer a better experience. Can't wait to see the app their working on as well!

Reactions: Forthex and rakib

mptriathlete

May 26, 2023
Excellent Design!
And the good things are yet to come, so if you have not yet become interested in the project this is the best time to do so !

Join the PLANQ team !

Reactions: Forthex

bibil123

May 24, 2023
I am very interested in the PLANQ project. because I have followed from the beginning and know how the team builds with enthusiasm and without stopping. and I also always support this project because it will be very good in the future

Reactions: Forthex

gzsm

Jun 5, 2023
M I think this project will be very good in the future, please those of you who haven't joined as soon as possible to participate in this project, we will profit in the future for the good of everyone 😍

TheMangoTree66

May 26, 2023
With all the price carnage going on, it's worth looking at quality projects. I admit bias - I am invested in this one - but I think PLANQ has a very positive future from a technology and pricing perspective. It's going under the radar in the Cosmos Ecosystem (and there's always 'noise' there) but as it's EVM-enabled too it's not confined to one ecosystem. One to watch.

MisterRC8

Jun 19, 2023
Very nice project, invested, staked and pooling at the cosmos platform. Soon $PLQ will be listed at BingX and I’m sure more will follow. I’m sure this PlanQ will grow steady with their Mobilefirst intentions!

Collectör

Jun 20, 2023
I think there is a high demand on an EVM that makes life easier for mobile cosmos users. My only question right now: Wen BingX?

Steales

Jun 20, 2023
The future is mobile and cross chain. No matter what Cosmos has its place in space and Planq goes mobile first! time to build