Market manipulation, reality or fantasy?

tropyc_crypto

Nov 25, 2017
The impressive rise of the cryptocurrency market capitalisation followed by a dramatic correction has left newcomers shocked about price volatility.
50% price swings over a short period (weeks if not days) aren't uncommon for experienced market watchers and crypto enthusiasts.

After the rapidly increasing awareness of cryptocurrency to mainstream media, regulators and institutionalised investors, many have suggested that the market is heavily manipulated, if not controlled by a handful of stakeholders.

Can these allegations turn out to be true?

• The market is unregulated
  • Exchanges act just like banks
  • Listing a coin impacts its price tag
  • Whales own most the crypto out there

Read more: https://www.tropyc.co/news/market-manipulation-reality-or-fantasy/

Happy holidays from the tropyc team.

Bitterom

Jan 20, 2018
Unfortunately the market can be manipulated. Of course it's not so easy, but if you use the news, and make the investors nervous, then you have a good chance of influencing it.

Bitterom

Jan 20, 2018
The market is really manipulated. Someone find it very profitable, especially when whales start moving, the market just starts falling down.

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I don't think a single company or a person can manipulate the cryptocurrency market. You can only manipulate the cryptocurrency if a country bans or regulates it. I don't think any country will be take the risks and try something like this.

Zolin

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
It is my utter believe that the banks and the corporations have created the financial system to control for their benefits. They have exploited upon the middle and lower class. But you can't manipulate the cryptocurrency market for your personal gains. So, don't worry about it.

Members online