KFC and Bitcoin? Wow!

Damianp

Jan 18, 2018
I've recently heard, that KFC in Canada accepted a payment in cryptocurrency! It's temporary, for a promotion, but still, I Wonder what will happen next!

Reactions: HealthNet

Kapshama

Jan 7, 2018
I heard that news as well. let me ask you something. How much could be your bill in KFC that you would be able to pay that with BTC? We are talking about Bitcoins here, not ETC not LiteCoins. I don't think it's that simple as that. The value of Bitcoin is way too high to use as a payment in KFC.

JerseyCow88

Feb 3, 2018
I can see them using somthing whch is USD backed (apparently) like tether but how can the use BTC without it being more stable?

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
That's a significant step. I think in a year or a bit more bitcoin will be accepted in all developed countries, as well as other top cryptocurrencies of the world.

Kesidro

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I hope many companies and shops will soon accept cryptocurrency as payment. Of course, there are such services now already, but not in a mass scale.

vanessa luny

Apr 4, 2018
Cool! I like this evolution of bitcoin despite the different criticisms of some people vis-à-vis this cryptocurrency. I'm glad to know that there are still companies that believe in its future, even to the point of accepting bitcoin payments as KFC does. This actually demonstrates that bitcoin is still growing; and I can confess that this encourages me more to trade this virtual currency as I have been doing for a long time on the exagon site. My transactions are instant and secure.

Bitterom

Jan 20, 2018
It is a remarkable feat in the world of Cryptocurrency. K.F.C is one of the biggest food brand in the world. Soon, many more brands and franchises will start accepting more digital currencies. What more will cryptocurrency will achieve?

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
It is a great achievement in the world of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. Nobody would have predicted this great milestone when Bitcoin was first released in 2009. In the near future, many more international brands and franchises will start accpeting Cryptocurrency.

Bitterom

Jan 20, 2018
This is a major news for the cryptocurrency investors and marketers. K.F.C is one of the biggest food chain resturants of the world. I hope other major brands will also take such steps. This will make cryptocurrency a mainstream transaction exchange.

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
This news shows the value of Bitcoin. K.F.C is a major player in the world. For them to accept Bitcoin as money is a remarkable feat for the cryptocurrency world. I am hoping that more food chain moguls will also start accepting Bitcoin and other digital currencies.

Zolin

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
This is a really good news for all the cryptocurrency community. K.F.C is a global brand. And a global brand to accept Bitcoin shows the value of Bitcoin. I hope that more international franchises start accpeting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. How do you think will this affect the cryptocurrency market?

Haert

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
This is a really excellent news for the Cryptocurrency community. This really endorses the debate whether Bitcoin can become a mainstream currency. I hope that the decision will be permanent. I hope that more franchises and brands will make the same decision.

Haert

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
I think KFC has made a right decision to transact in the cryptos. The collaboration will be good for the mutual interests of both fields. All the huge organizations must have to realize the importance of the cryptography as the world is getting digital. Am I right guys?