Just joined the Bitcoin family

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonKinght

Banned
Mar 22, 2017
Hello all,

i see the future is bitcoin, and i want to get into this full swing, can i ask what are the best ways to make money in bitcoin?. looking for options on the best way to make money at minimum risks. or even buy my own miners and connect to a pool?

just advice is need for this newbie ..

thankful
peeps

Reactions: SonnyBOA

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
Welcome to Bitcoin!.

Explore: http://bitcoinmining.com/ (I am not a miner btw)

There are a couple of good documentaries on Bitcoin mining. Unless you can go big (millions of dollars of investment) in a location with very cheap electricity, it's probably not going to be profitable right now.
But if Bitcoin price increases, anything's possible...
Another thing is to get access to latest generation hardware.

The best way to currently make money on Bitcoin is probably to offer some services in exchange for them, and hold on to some of them as they increase in value. Better not take my advice though, unless it is "never invest more than you can afford to lose".

Reactions: Wildfire.ca

JonKinght

Banned
Mar 22, 2017
just checking now thank you, reading into it a little and i found they do advise p2pool.in?

then i read this
  • FRAUD!!!
  • Unverifiable or otherwise shady Bitcoin cloud mining operations
  • No fun! If you like building your own Bitcoin hashing systems.
  • Lower profits – Bitcoin cloud mining services or operators have expenses
  • Bitcoin mining contracts may have the ability to cease operations or payouts in the contracts if the Bitcoin price is too low
  • Lack of possession of the Bitcoin mining hardware
  • Lack of ability to change the Bitcoin mining software
scary LOL.. So now i want to add my own hardware i guess, Wiltshire England, dont like my odds

the search is on-

JonKinght

Banned
Mar 22, 2017
been near a year since i joined the cloud mining, and i guess i was lucky. I took my profits and it was well worth the doing zero and getting 3 times my money, But now its time to move forward. I learned so much in this last year .. ICO is my next move:) watch this space!!

Cloudburn

Mar 26, 2018
Invest in quality projects and sell when you make a profit. That's the easiest way... sounds simple, but a lot of people fail.

Another option is if you have a business or website, start accepting Bitcoin as payment methods.

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
You need to participate in the bargaining, this way you can make a lot of money. It's actually very hard to predict bitcoin's drop and growth in price nowadays.

JonKinght

Banned
Mar 22, 2017
also jumped on the coin ETN feel this could be good in the future .. unlimited broadband users will lap this up :)

Mobile mining with apple behind the scene :)

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
been near a year since i joined the cloud mining, and i guess i was lucky. I took my profits and it was well worth the doing zero and getting 3 times my money, But now its time to move forward. I learned so much in this last year .. ICO is my next move:) watch this space!!
@JonKinght I'm happy for you, the thing with ICO's they're not going to end well for all.

In an ICO the token is traded for service and the demand for the token is derived from the demand for the service.

In a free market when there is demand for a product or service the price goes up based on supply, the comes down as supply increases.

This price discovery is decentralized information used to balance work and resources in an economy.

An ICO token gets its value by trading it for service. There is a negative relationship between the market mechanism for service and the price of the service. ICO tokens are like gift cards that can only be used at one store. If you believe we will live in a world where we have a separate money for every separate product and service and a market that limits the supply of that service by increasing the cost of the money you may see a great future for ICO's. I cant, ICO's are in an irrationally exuberant market be careful of the hype.

I for one want one money which I can use to buy whatever I want, that way I can save and accumulate wealth.

Reactions: Bagatell

Bitterom

Jan 20, 2018
The easiest way to make money with bitcoin is to offer traders and miners what they need, some equipment or advertising, perhaps.

Zolin

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
Hello JohnKnight to the world of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. You have made the best decision of your life by entering this ever promosing world.. You can get every aspect of life in https://bitcoin.org/en/. Learn as much as you can about Bitcoin.

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
Hello and welcome to the world of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. My advise is to learn as much as you can about the basics of trading with it. Don't get into the business of Bitcoin mining as it is a very expensive thing to achieve.

Zolin

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
Hello and welcome to the Bitcoin community. I am glad that you are not one of those people who called Bitcoin a bubble. It is not late for you to invest in Bitcoin. I hope that you will have a nice experience and make a lot of profits in it. When you decided to join Bitcoin?

Status
Not open for further replies.