Is Bitcoin Stabilizing at $3,500?

solarcrypto

Jan 18, 2019
Look at year lows and also, the timeline of the bear market. Gives an indication of past bull/bear predictions

alraop

Feb 7, 2019
Look at year lows and also, the timeline of the bear market. Gives an indication of past bull/bear predictions
You never know, when we thought it was stable and could come an uptrend it came down again, I'm talking about November.
As Lars says, it can go down to 1500, or it may come back up, this market is very crazy.

Winner

Jun 22, 2018
I see that bitcoin have to go down to $1500 before we can see an uptrend again.

Ravn, Bitcoin
why don't you just change the strategy by starting short-term trading. of course, it would be hard if you had bought BTCs earlier for much higher price, but anyway
I'm considering the option to even trade cryptocurrency on Forex, because there is an option of Short selling, when you can earn money on lowering the interest rates. And that's why it looks very attractive nowadays. Currently, I'm practicing online forex trading on Justforex free demo account. It's a kind of simulation. It would be great if someone joined too and we coud discuss our results :whistle::whistle:
I see BTC, Eth, Dsh, Ripple, Litecoin, Neo, Monero, Iota and many other are included there

atsc10

Mar 4, 2019
Looks like bitcoin is now trading btwn $3,800-$4,000 range but still haven't a hard time breaking that 4K mark. Coinscious shares some other good insights on bitcoin's performance in their market report.

Joinrepublic

Apr 8, 2019
Bitcoin has dropped sharply in price. The huge red candles on the chart look scary. But I am sure that all this is just preparation before going to the top. If there will be a fall down, then not before we test the mark of 6 thousand.

Lanesfer

Jun 14, 2019
I think that the price will never fall below 3500. And yes, it was necessary to buy Bitcoin at such a sweet price, it was obvious that the price would rise.