Iguana release v0.1 is almost among us

_mr_e

Aug 28, 2015
Straight from JL777:

"It took me 9 months to write Iguana, the first multicoin parallel syncing bitcoin protocol daemon, including RPC, that compiles to 2MB. Is that slow? Not sure, but I know if I tried to find someone to do that, they would ask to fund a full dev team for at least that long. People don’t realize the scale and difficulty of creating working backward compatible improvements to the state of art."

We now have the first bitcoin wallet that can sync and run 10+ coins all at the same time. In both full and light node mode. Congratulation to JL777 for building such a piece of art, and helping to push cypto forward and releases the first bitcoin full node implementation with parrallel sync. Here is the screenshot of the current GUI:

https://steemit.com/iguana/@komodoplatform/the-silent-progress-of-deep-tech

Last edited:

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
This is very interesting and impressive work.
I am going to give it a try.

Reactions: Richy_T

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: Lost hope in a crypto scam? I got my $394,330 back! I invested $430,000 in a bogus crypto site. Big returns promised, withdrawals blocked, extra fees demanded – it was a nightmare. Feeling trapped, I even considered the unthinkable. My family helped me through it, and my niece suggested HACKERSTEVE911. They'd helped her with grades, but I'd never thought of them for this. I contacted them, expecting little. But within four days, they recovered $394,330 back to my wallet! My hope, my life, was back. If you're in a similar situation, don't lose hope. Contact them on hackersteve911@gmail.com

Shahadatkhan00

Jan 28, 2024
Discover the endless possibilities of cryptocurrency with TonTogether! Immerse yourself in the world of blockchain technology and experience the power of their No-Loss Prize Saving Protocol on the TON Blockchain. Don't miss out on your chance to win amazing prizes and explore the transparent and convenient interface offered by TonTogether. Join the crypto revolution today! Claim your share of the 300k TOT tokens in the exclusive airdrop here: https://go.tonup.io/GldKvG