ICO cryptocurrency whitepaper writing services

Cryptowilie

Oct 24, 2017
About Initial Coin Offerings
An Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
is used by startups to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks. In an ICO campaign, a percentage of the Cryptocurrency is sold to early backers of the project in exchange for legal tender or other Cryptocurrencies, but usually for Bitcoin.

About This Service
This Gig is specifically meant for those interested in launching their own Initial Coin Offering. As the first step in the ICO, you will need a detailed and well formulated whitepaper that will express all the details regarding the upcoming ICO.
I am the right guy, to work on your white paper having done several ICO white paper in the past.
I can also work on detailed presentations and guide you on the whole process of launching an ICO.
Why hire me:
I am an expert in blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
Quality white paper writing and design

What you will get:
> A high-quality and professionally designed white paper for your ICO or blockchain development project.
> The paper will also include graphics where necessary.

Contact me through telegram

@Cryptowilie
email: ngariwilson21@gmail.com
or ordermy service directly on fiverr through
blockchain ico whitepaper services on #Fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/s2/f5162ae456

Jack Davis

Mar 15, 2018
Spain
icowhitepapers.co
Looking for best agency to publish your whitepaper that give enough insight to the reader about the product/service or platform. Don't look further, ICO Whitepapers is the foundation of a company to promote or highlight the features of a solution, product or service on their website. Contact today!

Last edited:

Haert

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
You have the opportunity to earn a lot if you have the writing skills by writing the cryptocurrency whitepapers. You can find the clients who need the writers like you on the online freelancing websites and social forums as well. Best of the luck buddies!