I was so impatient to carry out necessary research but i really wanted to jump on the crypto trading and investment buzz.

marcelfiedler010

Sep 18, 2024
I was so impatient to carry out necessary research but i really wanted to jump on the crypto trading and investment buzz. Unfortunately for me, I invested 75,650 USD worth of bitcoin with a fraudulent company. I was happy to watch my account grow to 262,800 USD within a couple of weeks. But i didn't realize i was dealing with scam company, until i tried to make an attempt to withdraw. I made a withdrawal request, and noticed my account was suddenly blocked for no apparent reason. I tried contacting customer support, but all to no avail. I needed my money back at all cost, because I couldn't afford to let it go. So i tried all possible means to make sure i recovered my scammed bitcoin. I did a lot of online search for help, and tried to see if there were other people who had any similar experience. I stumbled upon a cryptocurrency forum were a couple of people mentioned that they had been through the same process but were able to recover their lost cryptocurrency, funds with the help of So i file a report and he was able to help me get back all my lost funds within One week i feel indebted to him. Apart from trying to express my gratitude to them once again using this medium, I will recommend anybody who wants to recover scammed bitcoin, stolen cryptocurrency, funds lost to binary options forex, investment and any other form of online scam, reach out to georgewizardrecoveryhome@gmail.com or whatsapp: +1 (908) 768-4663