I NEED A HACKER TO GET BACK MY SCAMMED BITCOIN

Opaljohnnie7

Aug 20, 2024
My scam experience started when I was on YouTube watching the Boeing mission launch and saw a video purportedly featuring Elon Musk, in which “Musk” claimed he would double the amount of cryptocurrency donated by an investor using the QR code link provided in the video. Since it was Elon, I hurriedly scanned the link which directed me to starliner . net and transferred funds to wallet address: 0x04e63ebFec4F1Aaa8a7C05E0fb67a28Later on, the website became dysfunctional and I was not able to contact anyone. I felt dumb when I realized I was scammed and lost all my savings in less than an hour. I called my brother who is more tech savvy and after explaining everything, he told me that this is a common con and that I should relax since he had connections to professional who knew had to retrieve the money. He contacted the techs and later connected them with me to gather more info. 5 hours later, I received a notification from my wallet loaded with the exact amount I lost. I am here to share the techs contact since many of this scam’s victims are not aware that they can get their funds back. Email: gearhead @ engineer . com. This message is also a warning against giveaway promotions that claim to give away free crypto or offer questionable terms that are too good to be true. In many cases, these giveaway scams are promoted through fake airdrops on social media, often impersonating profiles of well-known public figures and companies.