I am looking for partners for a crypto project

BT-Manuel

Sep 23, 2024
Hello, I am looking for partners for a project in the crypto sector, specifically focused on Airdrops. These can be both financial partners and people who wish to collaborate by verifying tasks.

Currently, the project is in the web development phase, with the UX/UI design already finished and covered by me, as well as part of the development. Although I can cover the costs of the entire development without any problems, I would like to have partners who can contribute financially and actively commit to this project.

I see great potential in this project in the long term, and I am convinced that, with the collaboration of more people, it can become something big. If you have a genuine interest in knowing more details, and you are in a position to invest or actively work, do not hesitate to ask me via direct message or request information in the comments.

I am developing a web platform focused on cryptocurrency airdrops, a growing sector with high potential. Our goal is to identify promising airdrops that offer great benefits to users, similar to recent examples such as “Dogs and Notcoin” which have rewarded many with valuable tokens, especially those who refer new users.

On our platform, users are required to pay to verify their accounts, which allows us to weed out bots and ensure a legitimate environment. These users then perform simple tasks such as registering for selected airdrops. In return, they receive not only the airdrop rewards, but also additional rewards that will initially be covered by our marketing budget and subsequently funded by profits earned from previous airdrops.

We are looking for investment partners who can provide capital to expand this project, accelerate growth and maximize returns. We strongly believe that with the right backing, this platform can become an essential tool in the crypto ecosystem, both for users and emerging projects looking to promote their airdrops.