Hung transactions with no confirmations

raym80

Jun 16, 2016
Problem started while attempting to purchase a S9, sent coins to bitman with bitcoin classic running on a mac... 0 confirmations after 10 hours, so did another test and sent some to my coinbase account and still 0 confirmations. I have sent bitcoins many times before and never had this issue... have one else experienced this or know a solution to get my coin out of limbo ?

Thanks in advance

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
@raym80
I guess by now your txns have either confirmed or BTC value is returned

Your problem stems from Core Dev's deliberate action of allowing the Bitcoin blocks to run at constant full capacity, effectively treating everyone who does not use an uncertain, dynamic minimum fee as spam.
In the short-term your solution is to always move the "confirmation time" slider to at least 75% of the way to the right for "fast" confirms.
The long-term solution is to continue to use Classic or Bitcoin Unlimited or XT software, which you are doing, but this needs a majority of the miners and full node owners to take the same action before it has a beneficial effect and overcomes the core-blockage.

Reactions: Norway and bluemoon

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: Lost hope in a crypto scam? I got my $394,330 back! I invested $430,000 in a bogus crypto site. Big returns promised, withdrawals blocked, extra fees demanded – it was a nightmare. Feeling trapped, I even considered the unthinkable. My family helped me through it, and my niece suggested HACKERSTEVE911. They'd helped her with grades, but I'd never thought of them for this. I contacted them, expecting little. But within four days, they recovered $394,330 back to my wallet! My hope, my life, was back. If you're in a similar situation, don't lose hope. Contact them on hackersteve911@gmail.com

Shahadatkhan00

Jan 28, 2024
The crypto world is buzzing with excitement and endless possibilities. Stake $UP on TonTogether's #TonUp Launchpad and indulge in the feast of opportunities awaiting you. Secure your share of the 100M $TOT tokens and become an integral part of the relentless march towards a decentralized future. Join us now: https://go.tonup.io/GldKvG #TogetherTON #Tot #TON #web3 #innovation #Crypto

Walettz

Feb 19, 2024
If your Bitcoin transactions are stuck with 0 confirmations, try checking the fees you attached and make sure your wallet is synced. If no luck, reach out to Bitman and Coinbase support.