How Hack West Saved me

jayleecool

Aug 2, 2024
I became "friends" with someone over one and half years. It was a scam. They sold me on some money making arbitrage program. I invested 3.4 bitcoin, $269k. They had me transfer from Coinbase to trust wallet and then to web3. The address was web3aipioneers.net. I saw this was a scam AFTER I sent it. When I try to withdraw my funds it doesn't let me type any other numerical value except for 0. And now my "friend" is texting from a google number. I made a report with the FBI. The 7 day order expired and nothing happened. I also emailed the trust wallet support to ask to cancel the transfer but it said complete. I was confused and needed to stay alive since they'd taken all I had for my future. Fortunately, I read so many great reviews about HACKWEST AT WRITEME DOT COM and decided to contact them for help, West requested some information and then a few days later my Bitcoin was recovered and the real identity of the MF was reviewed which I submitted to the FBI. Hopefully, they will get caught. Here is me saying thank you to team Hack West for their assistance and saving my life.