How did you start trading bitcoin? Any tips?

BradRB

Oct 13, 2018
Hello traders!

I would like to know how you started trading? Any interesting articles, videos or guides that you found helpful before you started? Can you share your opinions and experiences please.

Thank you!!

Brad :)

Diana2

Oct 26, 2018
merehead.com
As far as I know, nearly eighty+ per cent of this business depends on trading exchanging. Starting it one should consider the regions where the business would be run and also the type of cryptocurrency exchange. Some regions (not countries) need more than their markets offer. So look for such regions and than choose the type of its exchange. For the beginners I'd offer administrator-user type. Everything is clear there and there is a good opportunity to earn money.
If you're interesting in different ays of starting this business welcome: http://merehead.com/blog/how-create-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-exchange-platform/ It runs about the starting bitcoin business and gives the detailed description of different types of cryptocurrency exchange. All the types have advantages and disadvantages, so the beginner could make the deliberate choice.

Last edited: