How did the perfect system suddenly appear in 2009

mdavid

Dec 23, 2017
Hi it seems to me that an enormous amount of brain power and effort was invested in a system that was initially "worthless" - x thousand bitcoins for a piece of pizza - the system works 100% out of the box - no system updates, completely future proof (so far), no confirmed author. How do you explain this?

Thanks
David

bitbee99

Mar 19, 2017
it all seems very strange to me also,

there is many theories, we might never know, but what we do know,

maybe aliens did it, is this was a great chance to make some money

mdavid

Dec 23, 2017
I don't think aliens would be interested in making money, I've also considered the possibility that this is not "man made", maybe there is another agenda and money's just the bait

Kesidro

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
Actually it's all been confirmed a long time ago and there was research done, it's just that you need to correctly search for the information among many myths and fairytales that are written all over =)

Reactions: Koma

Bitterom

Jan 20, 2018
The introduction of the cryptocurrencies is the mystery of the 21st century. It was totally a new thing for the whole world but the way the world has accepted it is quite amazing. The people who bought it at the opening sales are the millionaires now. I think they would be billionaire soon!

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
There is no logical explanation of your points. Nobody in their senses would have predicted that something like Bitcoin that you could buy pizzas with, could become a multi-billion dollar asset. My believe is that every successful venture starts from scratch.

Zolin

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
It was not the perfect system, It was a revolutionary system that created tidewaves in the financial world. There were more haters than lovers of cryptocurrency back then. That system has enabled people to make a lot profits thorugh it.

Haert

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
This system will never be a perfect system. There are still some flaws in it. But i understand your point. It was under the philosophy of Satoshi Nakamoto. He unleashed something that was criticized in the beginning by a lot of financial experts.

Kesidro

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I do not think Bitcoin appeared suddenly. People were working on the cryptography from the past century and crytpocurrency is a fruit of that technology. So, it is really not a right saying that cryptos appeared suddenly. Do you people agree with me in this regard?