Hire a legit recovery expert to get your money back

randaldavies

Oct 3, 2024
I was referred to Byconomy by a friend who claimed it was a good investment opportunity. The promoter of Byconomy, “Rogers”, promised to return a profit of $1,200,000 after just 48 hours of crypto trading. I then deposited $200,000 into a Byconomy account and watched as my balance quickly rose to nearly $16,000.000

After the 48-hour period, Rogers told me they needed to pay her a $100,000 commission on their trading gains. After I paid that, Rogers told me I needed to pay another $100,000 fee to withdraw the account balance. At this point, I refused to continue to pay Rogers. Rogers said that if I didn’t send more money, the investment would vanish. I then did some research and read reviews about RECOVRYCOINGROUP at gmale dot com whom I then contacted and in less than 72 hours I received 90% of my money back. I want to use this medium to appreciate RECOVERY COIN GROUP for all they do and recommend them to all those who are in similar situations.

Craig1011

Sep 27, 2024
THE CONTACT DETAILS ARE DOWN BELOW

Signal/mobile: +19183832421

Messenger: (401) 230-4236

Contact E-techrecoveryhacker@proton.me by email.

@Etechrecoveryhacker on Telegram

Recovery from Cryptocurrency Scams: Recover Lost Money An error occurred in their cryptocurrency investment. How To Recover Cryptocurrency Coins Stolen by Hiring A Hacker // Employ A Hacker To Retrieve Stolen Or Lost Bitcoin/NFT // Help, I think I was hacked because I can't access my USDT account.