Hello shills

VeritasSapere

Nov 16, 2015
Well the title of this thread is a bit offensive and silly, though I am a bit partial to it, since from either perspective this could become a thread where we can have discussions with people we might consider "shills". After all this is a thread that was created as a response to me inviting certain small blockists into this forum.

They might perceive us as being shills, therefore the title "hello shills" might make a lot of sense from their perspective, I figured it might even make some of them more willing to post on this forum through this thread.

Last edited:

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: Lost hope in a crypto scam? I got my $394,330 back! I invested $430,000 in a bogus crypto site. Big returns promised, withdrawals blocked, extra fees demanded – it was a nightmare. Feeling trapped, I even considered the unthinkable. My family helped me through it, and my niece suggested HACKERSTEVE911. They'd helped her with grades, but I'd never thought of them for this. I contacted them, expecting little. But within four days, they recovered $394,330 back to my wallet! My hope, my life, was back. If you're in a similar situation, don't lose hope. Contact them on hackersteve911@gmail.com

Shahadatkhan00

Jan 28, 2024
Success in the crypto world is within your reach! Join TonTogether's #TonUp Launchpad and satiate your hunger for financial growth. Stake $UP to gain access to a myriad of opportunities and claim your portion of the 100M $TOT tokens. Don't wait any longer! Embrace the decentralized future now: https://go.tonup.io/GldKvG #TogetherTON #Tot #TON #web3 #innovation #Crypto

Shahadatkhan00

Jan 28, 2024
Want to be on the cutting edge of finance? Stake $UP on TonTogether's #TonUp Launchpad and embrace the power of decentralized finance. Get your hands on a share of the 100M $TOT tokens and contribute to the rise of a new era. Take the first step now: https://go.tonup.io/GldKvG #TogetherTON #Tot #TON #web3 #Crypto

Cd19221

Jan 23, 2024
Buying cryptocurrency and holding is old news. With copy trading, you can profit from the experience of seasoned traders by copying their moves. Learn the rules of the market without the stress of making every decision yourself. Click and start copying their trades to earn profits. Interested to know more? Comment below and let's discuss. Remember, investing in cryptocurrencies carries risks, which is why it's always important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor if needed. C d 1 9 2 2 1 @ g m a i l . c o m

Walettz

Feb 19, 2024
Distributed governance is like crowd-sourced decision-making, giving everyone a voice. Classic blockchain keeps things decentralized, fitting perfectly with this model.