Gald to be one of the first to join this board

inTech

Aug 19, 2015
So I just randomly typed the domain Bitco.in into Chrome on Android and found this site. In the header there is a link to this new BitcoinXT forums. So I checked it out and it is indeed very new. I quickly joined to grab the first 20 member title. Gald that I have joined this board. I hope that this board will become popular in the near future.

Edit: Look like I am 11th member.

Reactions: Bloomie

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
Their ability to hunt people down can't be that good although I'm holding my breath.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
I don't know who he is but he let me volunteer to be a moderator at my request. The only reason I want to be a moderator is to hopefully prevent another censorship event like we just had. Not that he couldn't just terminate my mod capabilities but hopefully with time our relationship could solidify to the point where he would trust and think like me; no censorship of valid users or threads. He already thinks like this though but one never knows for sure which again is why i wanted to volunteer for the position so I could influence things in a positive direction if ever need be. Hopefully that makes sense.

Last edited:

Bloomie

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 19, 2015
@Melbustus I should probably write a brief introduction about myself at some point, since a couple of people on reddit have asked too. I did chat with Mike Hearn over IM a few days ago and told him about myself and why I wanted to start this forum. If he and Gavin start making an occasional appearance here, it'll be great for the community, but Mike understandably has his hands full right now.

Ivanhoe

Aug 28, 2015
Amsterdam
You have the same avatar as the member Fakhoury on btct, are you him? Although probably more people use that avatar.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
@Melbustus I should probably write a brief introduction about myself at some point, since a couple of people on reddit have asked too. I did chat with Mike Hearn over IM a few days ago and told him about myself and why I wanted to start this forum. If he and Gavin start making an occasional appearance here, it'll be great for the community, but Mike understandably has his hands full right now.
i think it can't hurt, only help, if your goal is to grow the forum.