Facebook Coin and Bitcoin?

solarcrypto

Jan 18, 2019
Might have been answered, but what does Facebook coin mean for the crypto space? How does it affect other altcoins, specifically Bitcoin?

Allen

Mar 31, 2019
In fact, there should be no influence on bitcoin. Facebook Credits is the currency you can use on Facebook to pay for their on-site services.
I will show a good example:
I trade bitcoins using a trading bot. This bot uses all the popular platforms where you can trade bitcoin.
Facebook offers its own currency, which you can spend only on Facebook, games and applications within this platform. You cannot withdraw this currency.

Reactions: MoonBlast

Joinrepublic

Apr 8, 2019
They intend to use the currency in the WhatsApp application. This is their solution allowing people to use instant messenger for transactions. About this even bloomberg wrote.
[doublepost=1554988888][/doublepost]FBcoin does not affect bitcoin. Because FB will not be able to create a currency that is not subject to influence and censorship. In the decision to create my own currency, I see a way to get rid of the mediation of various payment systems, which will significantly reduce the costs of FB. As for the rest, I would prefer to send a bitcoin to a friend from a phone than through a FBcoin social network.

Linkkoin

Nov 22, 2018
London
linkkoin.com
Finally, it could be positive information. As of now, promoting any cryptocurrency related product or company is allowed only for US and Japanese companies.
Introducing this coin would give us a chance to promote cryptocommunity.

Reactions: MoonBlast