Ethereum VS Ethereum Classic

JVanL

Banned
Jul 2, 2019
Ethereum Classic (ETC) came into existence in July 2016, when members of the community rejected the latest hard fork, and decided to continue using the unforked version. The new fork was named Ethereum (ETH). Both Ethereum and Ethereum Classic are decentralised programmable blockchains, which offer the same function when it comes to building smart contracts and decentralized apps (dApps). So what exactly is the difference between the two? We’ll be taking a look at Ethereum vs Ethereum Classic in order to understand what makes each network distinct.

Read more here: https://www.etoro.com/blog/market-insights/ethereum-vs-ethereum-classic/

Fered Shalan

Oct 18, 2019
Hi dear friend I would like to introduce a Miner app which is a great and valid app I have been researching hard on any app or app I have worked on before so I can definitely tell you that this is the app I introduce to you above It's wonderful
[doublepost=1571432376][/doublepost]Hi dear friend I would like to introduce a Miner app which is a great and valid app I have been researching hard on any app or app I have worked on before so I can definitely tell you that this is the app I introduce to you above It's wonderful
Message to get links and how to do it