Oct 3, 2019
Hello Friends!

How are you doing today? Did you know that TOP-5 crypto scams are:
  • Giveaway Scams.
  • Ponzi Schemes. ...
  • Fake Exchanges. ...
  • Investment Scams. ...
  • Romance Scams. ...

Want to know more? Come to our community, and ask any question you like!
    Thank you!

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello! How are you doing today?

Please remember that we have our community channels and a news channel. You can find the links in the posts above.

Thank you.

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello everybody!

Did you know that we have NFT cashback coupons?
If not than this is a great chance to win one!
Write 3 things that you want for crypto in the future in this thread, and the one with best wishes will recieve a coupon!

Thank you!

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello! How are you doing today?

Do you know that right now we are at Blockchain Life 2023?
You can see more news about us in our social media.

Thank you.

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello, Friends!

How are you doing today?

We bring some exciting news to you. We have published our community ratings and already gave prizes to the members of our community!
If you want to join our activities, click the link above!

Thank you.

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello, dear forum users!

How are you doing today, how's the weather? Has the autumn already begun?
Well, no matter if the sky is grey, you should try emcd. today!

You can find us through this link. We are waiting for you)

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello, mates!

Thanks to everyone that participated in our giveaways and congratulations to those, who won!
If you want to keep in touch with us you should subscribe to our media using the links above.

Thank you.

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello mates!

How are you doing today? Do you know that you can mine KAS at our pool?
Well, come on in and do so right away! Soon you will be able to win some fancy prizes for mining KAS at emcd.

Thank you for your attention.

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello, Friends!

We have an important update: our KASPA $5000 mining race is about to start!

Stay tuned and wait for the news from our telegram channel and twitter. ::)

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
How are you doing today?

The KASPA race is about to begin. Hold on to your nickers!

(And follow our social media)

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hashrates Race Begins: Who will get $5000?

Get ready to load your mining machines - we are starting the race! Mine Kaspa, invite friends, win the competition, and get the first prize of 1000 USDT!

🏆 The miner who will mine the largest amount of KAS coins will receive 1000 USDT. All Kaspa miners will automatically participate in the drop: we will randomly give away 100 USDT among 20 miners.

⚡ Enter promocode "kaspa" and get 31 days of mining KAS with zero fee!

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
✅ The SEC gives green light to all Bitcoin ETFs

$BTC topped $48,000, while $ETH reached $2,600 for the first time since the spring of 2022. But that's not only about numbers. Let’s discuss why that’s a huge step for crypto.

🌐 What is Bitcoin ETF?
ETF stands for "Exchange-Traded Fund," a fund traded on the stock exchange. Bitcoin ETF is an investment fund whose securities are traded on the exchange and are linked to the price of Bitcoin.

⚡ Why is this important?

1️⃣Step towards mass adoption: Institutional investors will be able to access cryptocurrencies in their familiar environment. The market capitalization will grow significantly.

2️⃣ Market liquidity: An exchange-traded ETF increases Bitcoin market liquidity. This can contribute to reducing volatility and creating more stable price dynamics.

3️⃣ Increase in trust: Regulation and transparency within ETF can increase investor trust. This is particularly important for those who still have doubts about the safety of investing in cryptocurrencies.

And how do you feel about the ETF? Will it send crypto to the moon or crash it? Share in the comments! 👇

Community | Website | emcd. App | Twitter | Instagram

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
Hello, friends!

While the news from Bitcoin ETF are still affecting the Bitcoin price, its time to remember that there are just 92 days left until BTC halving!

Keep up with the news in our english-speaking community.

Cd19221

Jan 23, 2024
Buying cryptocurrency and holding is old news. With copy trading, you can profit from the experience of seasoned traders by copying their moves. Learn the ropes of the market without the stress of making every decision yourself. Click and start copying their trades to earn profits. Interested to know more? Comment below and let's discuss. Remember, investing in cryptocurrencies carries risks, which is why it's always important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor if needed. C d 1 9 2 2 1 @ g m a i l . c o m

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
📢 Don't miss any of the emcd. contests and activities! 🎁

Don't miss out on exciting events! Turn on the emcd. app notifications to stay in the loop and never miss an opportunity to benefit!

🔔 To do it:
1. Tap your account icon in the upper left corner
2. Open the user's page, and choose "Notifications".
3. Open "Push-notifications".
4. Turn on the "News" and "Promotions".

📱 What's more, we recommend you follow us on social nets:
✔ Twitter: https://twitter.com/emcd_io
✔ Telegram: https://t.me/emcd_international
✔ Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/emcd_io/
✔ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/emcd.io/

Great! Now you'll be the first to know about our contests and activities. 🙌

EMCD

Oct 3, 2019
🍕 How many pizzas I can buy with 1 $BTC

Fun fact: today with 1 #Bitcoin you can buy nearly 4,315 pizzas. You can feed the whole town or thousands of happy guests at a great pizza party! 🙋‍♀️🙋🙋‍♂️

What would you buy for 1 BTC today?

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
CRYPTO RECOVERY IS A POSSIBILITY: I lost a lot of money a month ago when I saw the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency; and this is why I suggest to everyone out there to seek more knowledge before investing in cryptocurrency as there are people out there who seize this opportunity to defraud victims of their hard-earned money through cryptocurrency investment. I was lucky enough to do my research and found out I have been coined $892,000 worth of Bitcoin & Ethereum after falling victim. It was not long after I discovered the services of hackersteve911, who took some information from me to investigate and recover all the money that I lost in this scam. I’m truly grateful for the services of hackersteve911, the best cryptocurrency recovery out there. If you need his services and his team of experts to help you recover your cryptocurrency without any delay, you should contact him via: hackersteve911@gmail.com

jakabasej4

Oct 3, 2023
Hello everyone! Happy week to you all!

We want to tell you that there are many activities planned in our telegram community.
By participating in them you will be able to win promocodes for Coinhold or our merch.
If you are mining with us - look out for the news.
Viberate
Thank you for your attention.
that great to hear!

Last edited: