Doxing Myself

VeritasSapere

Nov 16, 2015
Hello everyone, I figured it would be beneficial for Bitcoin Unlimited for me to not to be a anonymous person anymore, my real identity was never much of a secret anyway and at this point it has already been revealed multiple times, I might as well make it official.

My real name is Justin Bons and I am a proud voting member of Bitcoin Unlimited. Many of you are familiar with my early history under this pseudonym where I fought in the trenches since the early days of the great block size debates, I supported XT, Classic and then eventually BU, I was first active in Bitcointalk and later immigrated to Bitco.in. Unfortunately I have not had as much time as I would have liked recently to contribute to this community.

However I have been busy. I have been learning about cryptocurrency full time for the past four years now and as it turns out all of this knowledge and insight does help in managing a profitable cryptocurrency portfolio. I ended up founding Cyber Capital which is a cryptocurrency investment fund. I have also been doing a lot of public speaking and some television appearances in the Netherlands. Further promoting BCH and BU, Cyber Capital is also now proudly sponsoring the Vision of Satoshi Conference. Both of my histories are fairly public I have simply just connected these two identities here now to reveal the same person behind the mask.

I hope to see you all at the conference in Tokyo, I will be there along with four more researchers from Cyber Capital. Eager to learn and help push forward the vision of Satoshi.

https://cyber.capital/
https://twitter.com/justin_bons

Reactions: Norway and Bloomie

Hasike

May 24, 2018
You have really told a great story of your own. I think we need to appreciate the people who are doing good for the well being of our forum. It keeps them motivated and boosts their enthusiasm as well. Bitco.in is our forum and we have to take it forward as well. Am I right?