Do I have time to invest?

Thateadthe

Oct 25, 2018
Should I invest! But I see the future of virtual currency is not good!
In 2013 I almost bought BTC!
Now I feel remorse!

Areding

Nov 7, 2018
When I want to invest I do not think about the future, I look only for the next month or two and invest for a short time.

Summer45

Dec 5, 2018
Currently people believe that it is not the right time to invest in bitcoin, everything depends on what people think and their strategy.

BitByBit

Apr 23, 2019
Investment as a type of income is not suitable for everyone, as the risk is large and some people just cannot morally cope with it.
It is wise to not invest unless you have money to lose. It is too risky to invest up until now. It is falling.

Chez

Sep 24, 2019
Future is good but it's too risky I must say. If someone have a good strategy plan with risk management, then it should be good (for trading or short term). But taking for about long term, just invest only if you feel you can throw your money away. exactly like you should in 2013. :)

Fang

Aug 26, 2019
well it depends, people who bought it in 2007-08 were very happy, it just depends on how to long and how much of a risk taker are you. if you've noticed the price fell to around 4000 and then ran upto 14000. that was a good investment don't you think?
the price is falling again, and there is a possibility the same pattern will be formed again.

crpytoblack

Banned
Feb 26, 2020
If we have decided to trade then i think we must keep in mind that there will be ups and downs and even big traders can't avoid it so we must be prepared. Plus, now this is a good year to invest in cryptos.

Logmas

Dec 11, 2018
At the moment, forecasts for Bitcoin are very good, but as practice shows, these forecasts change very quickly since the market is very unstable.

Lilybeth

May 15, 2020
That is normal. The currency has given so much change that it impresses its current position in the market. I did invest on it and at the moment I have a small amount. I would have liked to make a bigger investment but it is already past. Simply my investment was positive and everything points to be better in the future.

Lanesfer

Jun 14, 2019
Now bitcoin has grown in the market and this once again proves that investments in cryptocurrency will sooner or later be justified. Of course, now it is unlikely that someone will take a chance on a purchase, it was necessary to think about it earlier.

CryptoStar19

Jun 11, 2021
Now bitcoin has grown in the market and this once again proves that investments in cryptocurrency will sooner or later be justified. Of course, now it is unlikely that someone will take a chance on a purchase, it was necessary to think about it earlier.
Investing in bitcoin for the long-term is a sure bet and a sound decision by now. There is short-term volatility of course but over many years nothing is going to quite match the returns on bitcoin.