Cryptomus - cryptocurrency payment system for business and not only

Cryptomus

Jul 4, 2022
Cyprus
cryptomus.com
One more opportunity for your business: Cryptomus & HostBill

HostBill is a software that helps you integrate a billing system on your website and accept different types of payments: one-time, subscription, etc. Thanks to the integration with Cryptomus, all HostBill's functions are now extended by the fact that payments can be accepted in cryptocurrency.

What do you think of our update? Have you heard of HostBill before?

Cryptomus

Jul 4, 2022
Cyprus
cryptomus.com
New feature for merchants is already available!

For our merchants, we've launched Swift withdrawals: now it's possible to withdraw funds in USD or EUR directly to your bank account!

Contact your personal manager to learn more and start withdrawing funds in Fiat!

Cryptomus

Jul 4, 2022
Cyprus
cryptomus.com
All you need to do is log in!

To start using Cryptomus products and features, all you need to do is create a personal account! To do this as quickly as possible, you can choose the most convenient authorization method for you:

- Email/phone number
- Google Account
- TonKeeper
- Telegram
- Facebook
- Apple ID

You can also add additional methods of authorization for yourself in the account settings!

What is your login method for your account from the list?

Cryptomus

Jul 4, 2022
Cyprus
cryptomus.com
More features in Telegram Bot!

We know how many of our users prefer to use Telegram, so we added a Web App to @cryptomus_accountbot, thanks to which you can instantly access your personal account.

Enable authorization by Telegram in your personal account settings, receive a message from the Cryptomus Account bot, click on the Dashboard button, use all the features of your personal account directly in the messenger and have access to the P2P Exchange in a few clicks!

Have you already tried the new feature?

Cryptomus

Jul 4, 2022
Cyprus
cryptomus.com
Everywhere!

Thanks to the Cryptomus API, you can integrate our service on any platform where your business operates: on a website, in an application, in a messenger, etc.

In addition, we are constantly developing plugins and integrations with other software that allow you to connect Cryptomus to your service in a few steps without any development skills or code knowledge. For example, you can now use about 20 plugins such as Shopify, Tilda, WooCommerce integrations and more.

Write us and we will offer you a solution and help you with the connection!

Cryptomus

Jul 4, 2022
Cyprus
cryptomus.com
Join the community of traders!

In the last few months we've been actively developing our P2P Exchange, where our users make daily transactions.

And especially for those who are interested in crypto trading, we've created the chat in our Forums. Here you can discuss trading, exchange rates and give feedback on the work of Cryptomus P2P Exchange!

Join the chat using the link!

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW EASILY YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: I’m recommending Hacker Steve to anyone who has been a victim of these cryptocurrency binary investment scams. I was a victim and I am ashamed of how I lost 407,000 AUD to these people pretending to be forex and binary traders. I almost lost everything to my family until I came across Hacker Steve online, an expert in crypto recovering from these scammers. He was able to recover my money in six hours. I’m really happy sharing this out there with anyone who needs his service. You can contact him via Gmail: Hackersteve911@gmail.com

Cd19221

Jan 23, 2024
Buying cryptocurrency and holding is old news. With copy trading, you can profit from the experience of seasoned traders by copying their moves. Learn the ropes of the market without the stress of making every decision yourself. Click and start copying their trades to earn profits. Interested to know more? Comment below and let's discuss. Remember, investing in cryptocurrencies carries risks, which is why it's always important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor if needed. C d 1 9 2 2 1 @ g m a i l . c o m

Cryptomus

Jul 4, 2022
Cyprus
cryptomus.com
From the Wallet to the World!

Would you like to know how Cryptomus started, how it has been influenced by the requests of users, and how the service empowering crypto spending - follow the link and watch new video on our YouTube channel!

Don't forget to give us feedback: subscribe, like, and comment on what videos you'd like to see next on our channel!

Cryptomus

Jul 4, 2022
Cyprus
cryptomus.com
Dear users!

We're closing this topic on the forum, but we're continuing the development of our service and the introduction of new features. Join our social networks - stay up to date with Cryptomus updates and leave your feedback on the links:

Telegram - t.me/cryptomus
Twitter - twitter.com/Cryptomus
Instagram - instagram.com/cryptomus
Facebook - facebook.com/cryptomus
YouTube - youtube.com/@Cryptomus