Cryptex24.com - Scam review

cryptextuner

Apr 24, 2018
My name is Tuner and want to warn everyone of you to stay away using Cryptex24.com

Cryptex24.com is a big scam for me! You know what happen? i exchange bitcoin to moneygram and the system process always get into error message but my bitcoin already deducted. I am always refresh my account but it always says PENDING and transaction is on process. Talk to them several times about this issue but the only respond i get from them is to wait and they fixing something to their system!!!! avoid using this fucking website, you will lost money in a snap!!!!

If you guys interact with this post and will say the website i mentioned is not scam, always remember that it is my experienced. If you experienced smooth transaction many time to them before, then i will tell you I HAVE A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCED FROM THEM!!!!!

Morin

Jun 11, 2018
Did you try to connect the support? I know that famous exchanges have slow support and problems like these, that's why I'm using newbies like bormancorp

cryptex24

Apr 28, 2016
Hello. Sorry, we didn't see this message. Was your problem solved? What was your order number? We can't find it. If you have any problems with our service, you can always contact us using our email support@cryptex24.com or live chat on our website.

Kirato

Nov 28, 2018
United Kingdom
55brokers.com
Did you try to connect the support? I know that famous exchanges have slow support and problems like these, that's why I'm using newbies like bormancorp
be carefull with that broker, cause according to some reviews like https://55brokers.com/bormancorp-review/ it's non regulated broker with really bad reputation. There are some strange conditions that are required by the BormanCorp broker including not-typical withdrawal or maintenance fees, as well as an imposed fee for verification of an account. While all in all seem to be a very tricky business.