BUIP XXX: Kick Norway out of BU

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
This is a very simple proposal. Kick me (Norway) out of Bitcoin Unlimited.

There is no need to give a reason. Votes about people are votes about trust.

I don't want grown up people in my personal environment to hide their feelings about me. Step up and talk if we have a problem.

That's why I propose this vote. To clear the air.

@solex Could you please assign a number for my proposal to improve Bitcoin Unlimited?

Reactions: bitsko

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
@Norway, BUIP122 will now go up for vote as per your recent comment.

Reactions: freetrader

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
I want to have this BUIP voted over. The context is unique. Are you going to refuse it?

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
I see no reason why we would need this second BUIP of "no-confidence" in you, @Norway.

Fact is you raised this one afterwards, and arguing over it just makes it looks like you're trying to hide the accusations of doxxing made against you in BUIP122.

You could have probably prevented BUIP122 if you had put yourself up for a confidence vote earlier on, and you could have almost certainly prevented if you hadn't jumped on the public witchhunt to doxx hodlonaut.

Reactions: imaginary_username

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
What happened to hodlonaut anyways?

Remember when alex bergeron was doxxed on these boards? I do believe it was at the start of the MEME FACTORY and it was by, ahem...

Difference being who was on whose team. Now that BCH is allied with BTC against BSV it seems to be a different story. political purge.

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@satoshis_sockpuppet
I don't know what you think my statist view on pseudonymity / anonymity is. But I know that I'm pro a justice system and laws. And I don't think criminals should get special privileges because they hide their identity.

Even the vikings had a court of law, over 1000 years ago. I think people who are against this way to settle disputes are very primitive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulating

imaginary_username

Aug 19, 2015
For you law and order fans out there, crying hypocrisy has never resulted in anyone being excused from his own wrongdoing in the face of any law or set of morals and rules, ever.

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
For you law and order fans out there, crying hypocrisy has never resulted in anyone being excused from his own wrongdoing in the face of any law or set of morals and rules, ever.
You are a hypocrite. That's obvious. You doxxed that idiot several times by 'retweeting', if Norway's tweet was doxxing (an idiot, who uses and promotes a selfdoxxing network). That shows that you have zero problems with that idiot getting doxxed. You were just looking for a reason to start a witch hunt on someone you hate:

A BU member who attacks another BU member in a third-party forum in this perfidious manner should voluntarily resign.

Reactions: Norway

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
'objective observation'

H.V.F.
May 17-21 1995

CYBERNETICS AND CIRCULARITY

1) Socratic Ignorance: "I know that I don't know; but many don't even know that."
5) The Principle of the Double Blind: "The blind spot: One does not see what one does not see."