Bot-Ella Auto Bot Trading for Poloniex

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrency, Tokens and Altcoins' started by ZaZa97, Jun 18, 2017.

1. ZaZa97

ZaZa97
    Expand Collapse

This is a python Bot. It made two styles of trading (Ping-Pong and Intelligent).

-In Ping Pong you select the % of earnings and the bot will buy coins and when the value increase these % the bot will sold the coins.

Ex: The bot buy btc at 1000$ and before you select 1% so the bot will sell the btc at 1010$.

In Intelligent the bot see the % of increase in the last 24h and if it is high that the % that you put the bot will do some mathematical operations (It takes the last price and if it's low than (24hr max + 24 hr min/2) It will buy coins.)

The price of these bot is 0.01Btc (Around 24$).
    (To buy this bot send me a PM)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    An example of the bot. Only with LTC but the bot works with the altcoins that you select

#1 ZaZa97, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  2. txahliibraun

txahliibraun
    Expand Collapse

Hi, ZaZa97,
    Some questions:
    1) I saw in the image that the bot can work with all altcoins in the same session, in 'Intelligent' mode (option 2). That, at Poloniex, would be more than a hundred pairs. Am I correct? No problems with resources?
    2) Does the bot run in Windows environment as well? If no, could it be? I have interest. Can you tell me how to proceed?

3. ZaZa97

ZaZa97
    Expand Collapse

The bot can work with al the altcoins but you need to add in the config file off the bot. The bot calculates balance/number of altcoin i dont recommend to you to work with a lot of altcoin.
    The bot can be run in windows but i recommend you to use vmware with ubuntu
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 6, 2017 ---
    Sorry mi english is very bad.