BlockCrypto - To give investors a better and safer future through the principles of pure loans

donzeel

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
BlockCrypto: "To give investors a better and safer future through the principles of pure loans."

Coin BlockCrypto is a coin based on bar codes (POW + Pos). It's the hierarchical encryption for P2P and BlockCrypto investment port. Here is the BlockCrypto penny details

THE GLOBAL REPUTATION COMMUNITY

BUILDS TRUST AND REPUTATION

IN CRYPTOCURRENCY

ECOSYSTEMS WITH OPEN SOURCE PLATFORMS.!

BlockCrypto mining is the process by which new BlockCrypto are generated. BlockCrypto coin can be mined with CPU/GPU and does not need an ASIC miner like Bitcoin does.

This BlockCrypto trading option can be used to make a profit when price fluctuations of BlockCrypto Coin.

Lending BlockCrypto builds trust and credibility in the bitcoin ecosystem and Cryptocurrency

ABOUT BLOCKCRYPTO

BlockCrypto: "To give investors a better and safer future through the principles of pure loans." BlockCrypto empowers investors to develop their capital through a poweredchain investment system. This revolutionary opportunity will change the entire investment industry. At the core if all is the concept of "pure lending".

Loans and deposits will be a key competitive advantage as well as the core of BlockCrypto. Current deposits will receive interest as well as monthly savings. All BlockCrypto customers will be able to benefit from higher interest rates due to their cash flow information, as most loans will be given to business customers using a payment processing solution.

Each BlockCrypto cardholder (BLC) will be entitled to a monthly rebate; This would account for 30% of BlockCrypto's net revenue.

For example, if BlockCrypto's net sales for a month are $ 10,000,000, $ 3,000,000 divided by the total for BlockCrypto in circulation.

HOW IT WORKS

SEND MONEY

Deposit Bitcoin or Ethereum to wallet address on your account

BUY BLOCKCRYPTO

Buy or Sell BlockCrypto From Local Exchanges.

PROFIT

You can get daily profits through the Lending program Daily profit recovery.

For more information visit our official website:

https://blockcrypto.co/

Sep 22, 2017
I am not really sure these are the kind of investment you would want to make, as the risk is pretty much too high for my liking. I believe it is much more to gain if we put foot to something that’s upfront visible in the potential.

And that’s where Atlantis Coin is something that I have it absolute marvelous. They are to solve problem that is pretty obvious and that’s the limited market for people to use out their Cryptos, but with their arrival, it is all going to CHANGE. With the sales starting up, it’s the time not to miss!