Blockchain is almighty: top 3 unusual ways of blockchain application

ViktoriaM

Jun 18, 2018
Кiev
www.smileexpo.ru
Companies are now finding completely unusual ways of blockchain inclusion in business. Means are more surprising than goals. Let’s look through the most unusual and innovative ways of blockchain application, but first, what is the nature of the emerging technology?

What is blockchain?
In layman’s terms, blockchain is a chain of blocks containing data. So, blockchain can be described as a digital distributed ledger working on a block sequence. Transparency and safety are advantages of blockchain. All the information is publicly available, easily verified, and all data is hack proof.

What is it used for?
Blockchain technology was initially developed for bitcoin, but currently, it is widely applied in many spheres far from crypto transactions.

For instance, we leverage blockchain for authorship rights certification and reservation, precious metals buying and sale, data management and fair online voting.

By the way, that’s not all the spheres where the technology can be used: education, traveling, power industry and gambling. All in all, in any other segment.

The future of blockchain
Blockchain will continue developing in the future. According to the experts, healthcare will have become the most popular sphere of its application by 2025.

What is more, blockchain projects with accurately precise terms are appearing. Thus, 2030 project is aimed at the modern world decentralization by 2030 propelling blockchain into the mainstream. The company starts with minor goals: innovative centers establishment, business problems solution and search for new possibilities for the market by means of a distributed ledger.

Reactions: Hafid_A

Haert

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Blockchain is the best technology of data tranference of the current time as far as I am concerned. I am related to this technology from a past few years and I found it an amazing thing especially in the case of providing security which is really an important aspect in the field of Information Technology.

Reactions: ViktoriaM

ViktoriaM

Jun 18, 2018
Кiev
www.smileexpo.ru
Super, that you are connected with this. For me it's just a theory and until I try it in practice I'll probably be a bad connoisseur. While looking for information on the Internet, at least to know about it and talk about it.

Sweden keeps using blockchain for property transactions, expands its crypto exchange and plans to launch E-Krona. These and other news of Swedish crypto world are here in the digest.

Blockchain in energy sector
From May, 2017 – Vattenfall, the energy company owned by the Swedish state, experiments with blockchain technology in the energy sector.
The organization has joined forces with 22 European firms to enable peer-to-peer transactions on the energy market with DLT.
According to companies, decentralization of the energy industry will help to reduce costs due to the elimination of the middle parties.

Mining
March, 2018 – Software company Symantec Corp has reported that Sweden becomes a cryptojacker oasis.
Cryptojackers are stealing the capacity and energy to mine crypto coins. According to Symantec, in this case, hackers don’t put themselves under risk.
Sweden is countries with high-power computers and big interest in crypto coins, therefore, illegal mining is widespread there.

E-Krona
March 30, 2018 – Sweden is planning to release its own national cryptocurrency E-Krona based on IOTA.
Riksbank – The Swedish Central Bank sees the national crypto coin as the equivalent to traditional fiat currency. However, it is going to be used for minor transactions.
To launch E-Krona, CB has partnered with 19 other organizations, and the project is expected to ready by late 2019.

Crypto exchanges
June 13, 2018 – The Swedish crypto exchange, BTCX, has acquired a crypto trading platform Nova.
Now the exchange is planning to expand to most of the world countries and to add new digital coins ton the trading list.
Let’s remember that in June 2017, the exchange platform was joined by the member of Swedish Parliament Mathias Sundin. The politician’s aim was to bring attention to one of the oldest European BTC exchanges.

Property transactions on blockchain
June 15, 2018 – Swedish land-ownership authority, the Lantmäteriet, and a group of partnering banks and companies have completed the third phase of the blockchain pilot project regarding land ownership.

Together with such organizations as SBAB Bank and Landshypotek, companies have testified property transactions with DLT. For instance, they have conducted a transaction between a buyer and a seller with the digital signature verification.

The advantage of DLT use in real estate industry is the risk reduction and elimination of paperwork.

Source: https://stockholm.bc.events/en/news/blockchain-news-in-sweden-innovative-blockchain-applications-91960

Last edited: