Bitcoin Uninstall

SuperSoldier43

Apr 16, 2017
I uninstalled bitcoin classic because it took way too much space but when i uninstalled it freed up no space. Can anyone help?

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
The uninstallers typically do not wipe out your blockchain directory.

The size of the actual executables (couple of MB) are minuscule compared to the blockchain (100GB+).

You need to find out where your blockchain data lived. The standard location depends on your OS, but is close to your wallet file, so if you know where to find your wallet, you should have no problem finding it.

There are blocks/ and chainstate/ folders which you should be able to delete. Back up your wallet.dat if it contains anything you might want to access in future.

Reactions: Bloomie

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: Lost hope in a crypto scam? I got my $394,330 back! I invested $430,000 in a bogus crypto site. Big returns promised, withdrawals blocked, extra fees demanded – it was a nightmare. Feeling trapped, I even considered the unthinkable. My family helped me through it, and my niece suggested HACKERSTEVE911. They'd helped her with grades, but I'd never thought of them for this. I contacted them, expecting little. But within four days, they recovered $394,330 back to my wallet! My hope, my life, was back. If you're in a similar situation, don't lose hope. Contact them on hackersteve911@gmail.com

Shahadatkhan00

Jan 28, 2024
Are you a visionary with hunger for success in the crypto universe? Stake $UP on TonTogether's #TonUp Launchpad and savor the abundance of opportunities. Secure your portion of the 100M $TOT tokens and play a vital role in the unstoppable march towards a decentralized future. Feast on success today: https://go.tonup.io/GldKvG #TogetherTON #Tot #TON #web3 #innovation #Crypto