Bitclub Network , Best Farm Company

Ruggero Pandolfini

Nov 25, 2017
Bitclub Network is a mining company based in Iceland .
Until a few years ago it could be convenient to buy a miner and produce bitcoin with own miners at home but today it is not possible because bitcoin becomes increasingly difficult to extract and you should buy ever newer and more powerful miners. However, we can rely on companies such as BITCLUB NETWORK
Bitcloub Network is a Iceland-based company where he buys miners and offers everyone the opportunity to participate :
1) You invest in the company
2) They give you a "miner"
3) Earn daily

Registration costs $ 99, after you can buy all the packages you want:
- $ 500 pack
- $ 1000 pack
- $ 2000 pack
MINING DURING 1000 DAYS
( mining start 30 days after investment)
Once you've made the investment, you become a real bitclub collaborator and get your bitcoins every day.

Why the bitclubnetwork? I will explain it immediately:

1) BitclubNetwork is registered in BLOCKCHAIN , this demonstrates that the company is serious and trustworthy (https://blockchain.info/en/blocks/BitClub Network)

2) You will get bitcoin each day to reduce the chance of loss

3) The platform offer a GREAT PLAN OF MARKETING; you can then give your affiliate link to other people so that they register under your name and greatly increase your earnings !!!

4) Bitclub Network offers a REINVESTMENT plan; you can then set a percentage of bitcoin extracts each day to purchase additional computing power automatically and earn ALWAYS MORE BITCOIN

It seems to me that this is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY, not to be missed.

To register click the following link -> http://bitclub.network/pandolfini
For more information please also send a private message or contact me on Facebook (look for Pascolaioh Pandolfini)

Last edited:

Green Square

Nov 26, 2017
I think you meant Iceland! Had a look at the website... Not a lot of information, but a nice picture of Richard Branson and some videos from bitcoinmining.com.